481 6 2022-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

Hey guys,

I'm buying the DJI Mini 2 this week and I was wondering if anyone knows how much charge the batteries have straight out of the box?

On a side note, is it safe for me to charge the batteries right after unboxing the drone and activating/linking the drone to my account later?

Thanks!
2022-6-25
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

The batteries are delivered in hibernation mode for security reasons, but i don't remember how full they were in that state, but less than 50%.
So you have to charge them to wake them up and to fully charge them before first usage.
It is explained more in detail in the manual.
2022-6-25
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
United Kingdom

MySky Posted at 6-25 03:59
The batteries are delivered in hibernation mode for security reasons, but i don't remember how full they were in that state, but less than 50%.
So you have to charge them to wake them up and to fully charge them before first usage.
It is explained more in detail in the manual.

Got it, thanks!
2022-6-25
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I bought my Mini 2 back in October of last year the batteries only had on light on them indicating that they were at least 15-25 percent.
2022-6-25
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Typically a 30% charge.  It's recommended, you charge them up first.  But you can do a setup as is.  I would wait to charge them before your first flight though
2022-6-25
Use props
djiuser_bdRaCAZnwlyT
New
Flight distance : 198747 ft
Indonesia

I have to plug my drone to power for a brief time( activation) after which battery works flawlessly. But before connecting to power no button or batter emor even flashing lights seen (even with full charge) Anyone facing similar issue?
2022-6-26
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Mhinc Posted at 6-25 22:18
Typically a 30% charge.  It's recommended, you charge them up first.  But you can do a setup as is.  I would wait to charge them before your first flight though

I'll charge them up, thanks!
2022-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules