DJi Mavic 3 Camera turn gray after install new firmware
244 2 2022-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thanhngochn
lvl.1

Vietnam

Hi,
I just bought A DJI Mavic 3 3 weeks ago, everything seems fine until just now. I was changing the filter for the camera coz it's too bright outside, I got a drone up and its asked to install the new firmware, yes I let it installed, however after that the screen on my phone turn to red verticall lines, then I turn of the drones, changing back the filter but now its turn to gray.
I so frustrated, coz this is the brand new one and it's working fine then, I was so happy with it.

Anyone know what's the problem?
Today it's saturday and the DJI authorized here ask me to bring it on Monday, I am supposed to got some shoots tonight.

2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue with the unit? You may upload the video on Goggle or Youtube and send the link here. Also, kindly please download the DJI Assistant 2 software that can be downloaded using the link below and try to update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and the RC to check if the issue exists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-6-26
Use props
Thanhngochn
lvl.1

Vietnam

Well, I got it fixed. I got to replace the camera.
2022-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules