606 3 2022-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steven Parker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 252402 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can I return a second hand mini2 in for repair using the original owners refresh care? I purchased the drone several months ago but the previous owner has not removed his account from the drone. I have tried to contact him but have received no reply. It’s my understanding from doing some research, that the refresh care applies to the remote/drone registered and can be returned for repair as it’s the drone registered and not the account. Is this correct? The drone has developed a gimbal calibration error after updating to latest firmware and although the calibration is successful and operates as should during flight and operation, the error remains. I have refreshed the firmware using the assistant 2 but has not rectified the issue, so drone will need to be sent in for repair. My concern is that although I’m flying the drone under my account login, that the drone would be returned to the previous owner under refresh repair. Could you please confirm the information. Many thanks. Steve.
817AF865-A96D-409D-9F86-E59DCA655024.jpeg
84CD4AC4-7B73-49E4-BE61-222F914C1768.jpeg
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. In this situation, you are not advised to use others DJI Care Refresh without the permission of the previous owner. You may try to contact the previous owner first. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-6-25
Use props
Steven Parker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 252402 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 6-25 20:05
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. In this situation, you are not advised to use others DJI Care Refresh without the permission of the previous owner. You may try to contact the previous owner first. Thanks for your understanding and support.

If I get the previous owners permission to use the refresh, what confirmation do you require? Do they need to make any changes to the account or transfer details?
2022-6-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Steven Parker Posted at 6-26 04:00
If I get the previous owners permission to use the refresh, what confirmation do you require? Do they need to make any changes to the account or transfer details?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We would recommend you contact the previous owner to unbind the account. As for the DJI Care Refresh services, it is bound to the aircraft. If you want to use the services, you can apply for an online repair case and then send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_footer
2022-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules