Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and DJI Fly app (Mini 2)
2454 4 2022-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
afroninja
New
Greece

Hey pilots and DJI team,
so, I am also part of the unlucky people that have a very popular android device which is not supported by the DJI Fly app.
I know that there are other users that have the same combatility issues and I was wondering if someone from the DJI team could provide us
with a roadmap of shorts on when we should expect an app update that includes our devices.
Thanks,

2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, we don't have a specific timeframe for the other latest mobile devices to be compatible with the DJI Fly app. We will surely keep you posted once we update the list. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-25
Use props
fanse4e6ed62
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2042858 ft
Indonesia

yes, need it too
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_g3LLIp2f1ZoQ
New

United Kingdom

Hi DJI team I have exactly the same problem which now means I cannot use my drone for work. Surely you must be able to do something about this issue sooner rather than later. Times are hard enough as it is heart wrenching having to turn down work because ai can't fly the drone. Hoping for a.speedy resolution.
2022-12-8
Use props
djiuser_FRKX0ZTdT3Ca
lvl.1
Greece

Hey,
I'm on the same boat. The controller is not recognized by the app/phone. It sucks having to find workarounds with older phones etc .
2022-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules