Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using OM5 ONLY as stabilizer
921 4 2022-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Biggie81
lvl.1

Israel

Hello guys
how can i use the OM5 only to stabilize my videos while shooting? without it turning off or entering "standby mode"?
my phone heats up when the BT is used too much and it disconnects .
2022-6-25
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

As far as I know you can still use your own phones camera while upswing the Dji OM5 but you won’t be able to start or take a video unless you track the screen but I’ve only had the OM5 for only a couple of months now and am still learning things about it so hopefully someone more experienced can help.
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-25
Use props
Biggie81
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-25 23:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what mobile device are you using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello
I am using HTC 10 and Samsung A70

I bought the OM5 mostly for stabilizing
2022-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Biggie81 Posted at 6-26 01:45
Hello
I am using HTC 10 and Samsung A70

Thank you for keeping us posted. Are you using the DJI Mimo app on this device of yours? Can you please post a short video showing the issue for us to check, Biggie? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules