Can you swap the micro SD cards in the Mini 3 Pro and the DJI RC?
1096 7 2022-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bsmorgan
lvl.2
United States

From all I've read, the DJI RC micro SD card size isn't as important as the card size in the Mini 3 Pro drone. Assuming this is true, could I put a large size card in both places and then swap them if the card in the drone becomes full?

2022-6-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You sure can.  
2022-6-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As DowntownRDB says yes you can,  just make sure they are both the correct speed,   anything on the approved list for the drone is fast enough for the controller.  
2022-6-25
Use props
ikarma
lvl.1

United States

No difference. Buy two identical so it won't matter.
2022-6-26
Use props
Mini3Valencia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26913 ft
United States

Yes, you can swap but look for disappointment when you can’t read the files from either. Hopefully this will change in future firmware updates
2022-6-26
Use props
Mini3Valencia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26913 ft
United States

Yes, you can swap but look for disappointment when you can’t read the files from either. My want list is to be able to put the mini SD card into the RC  as to view videos, delete/transfer to devices. Hopefully this will change in future firmware updates
2022-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you can swap SD cards from your DJI Mini 3 Pro to your DJI RC. Please note that we strongly recommend using a compatible SD card to avoid issues. You may refer to the image below for the list of compatible SD cards for the said unit. Thank you and have a great day!

2022-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mini3Valencia Posted at 6-26 18:29
Yes, you can swap but look for disappointment when you can’t read the files from either. My want list is to be able to put the mini SD card into the RC  as to view videos, delete/transfer to devices. Hopefully this will change in future firmware updates

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules