468 5 2022-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
henry1cats
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1676020 ft
  • >>>
United States

just got a DJI mini se used, I want to bind it to my account but it's been bound to a different one how can I fix this?
2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Just to double confirm, may we know if the drone has been bound to another user's account? If yes, you are advised to contact the previous users for unbinding. Since we cannot access to users' personal information without permission, we cannot help with unbinding. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-6-25
Use props
henry1cats
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

yes, the drone is bound to another user's account. I cannot contact them however due to the email it gives me having been redacted. any suggestions?
2022-6-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

henry1cats Posted at 6-26 13:09
yes, the drone is bound to another user's account. I cannot contact them however due to the email it gives me having been redacted. any suggestions?

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We will suggest you contact the seller first. Or you may consult our support through email, too. Email address:support@dji.com
2022-6-26
Use props
henry1cats
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

thanks for your help
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

henry1cats Posted at 6-27 20:42
thanks for your help

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules