Video transcoding
1065 3 2022-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
janetsmith
New

India

I have been searching everywhere, the detail of video transcoding and why is it important for streaming? can anyone explain me why and how does transcoding help in streaming?
2022-6-25
Use props
souravmalhotra
New

India

Hey janet, As we all know, transcoding is the process of converting one digital video format to another. It's a important step in the post-production process, and it can be used to improve the quality of your video, change the resolution, or adjust the file format for compatibility with different devices. There are many reasons why you might want to transcribe your video.This blog can help to understand the concept of video transcoding: https://www.muvi.com/blogs/importantance-of-video-transcoding.html
Video transcoding is the process of converting a video file from one format to another. It is important because it allows users to view videos on a variety of devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablet computers. Transcoding also allows users to view videos in different file formats, which can be important for compatibility reasons.
2022-6-25
Use props
janetsmith
New

India

souravmalhotra Posted at 6-25 13:35
Hey janet, As we all know, transcoding is the process of converting one digital video format to another. It's a important step in the post-production process, and it can be used to improve the quality of your video, change the resolution, or adjust the file format for compatibility with different devices. There are many reasons why you might want to transcribe your video.This blog can help to understand the concept of video transcoding: https://www.muvi.com/blogs/importantance-of-video-transcoding.html
Video transcoding is the process of converting a video file from one format to another. It is important because it allows users to view videos on a variety of devices, including computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablet computers. Transcoding also allows users to view videos in different file formats, which can be important for compatibility reasons.

Thank you sourav for explaining this so beautifully.
2022-6-25
Use props
souravmalhotra
New

India

janetsmith Posted at 6-25 13:46
Thank you sourav for explaining this so beautifully.

Its my pleasure @janet that i was able to make you understand.
2022-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules