Agras T-30 "Unable to take off-RTK dual antennas not ready" Error
3726 14 2022-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TampTEndeavors
lvl.1
Flight distance : 403862 ft
United States

On Agras T-30, the remote is showing the message "Unable to take off-RTK dual antennas not ready" error message on the top bar.

It has been going on for a few days, sometimes it will connect (shows manual GNSS/Route GNSS) and work after a few minutes, other times I've restarted multiple times, then it connects and works. Now I cannot get it to connect at all.

I've tried-

-Checked all connections on the drone

-Recalibrated the drone compass

-Recalibrated remote compass

-Updated both drone and remote software (6/23/2022) update

Any ideas where to go from here? Thanks!

2022-6-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to follow the steps below to see if it works:
1. Please try to perform flights in other open-air areas and avoid blocking the RTK antenna during the whole operation.
2. Confirm if the remote control network is normal. If the network is abnormal, it is necessary to check whether there is a problem with the network card (including SIM card) or Hotspot.
3. Perform cross-test. Try to install the RTK high-precision module on the remote control, connect the RTK or the remote control to the aircraft, and then connect the RTK to confirm whether the RTK module of the remote control or the aircraft is faulty.
If the issue persists, please provide us with your controller SN via PM, and we will make further checks.
2022-6-25
Use props
Campofres
lvl.1

Uruguay

Hi, we oftenly get this error not using RTK. The solution ist to turn off and then on the T30...
2022-11-15
Use props
emrekavalci
lvl.1

Turkey

I have the same problem, I did everything that needs to be done, but the problem continues, how can we solve it?
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

emrekavalci Posted at 4-16 12:54
I have the same problem, I did everything that needs to be done, but the problem continues, how can we solve it?

Hi, there. May I double-confirmed if you tried the suggestions on 2# already?
If yes and if the issue persists, please provide us with your controller SN via PM, and we will make further checks.
Thanks in advance.
2023-4-17
Use props
SkySpec_M
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1253842 ft
South Africa

On Agras T-30, the remote is showing the message "Unable to take off-RTK dual antennas not ready" error message on the top bar.

We have tried everything . Its not seem to be working . Upgraded and down graded the firmware its not working. Please help urgently
1-30 14:11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SkySpec_M Posted at 1-30 14:11
On Agras T-30, the remote is showing the message "Unable to take off-RTK dual antennas not ready" error message on the top bar.

We have tried everything . Its not seem to be working . Upgraded and down graded the firmware its not working. Please help urgently

We're sorry to hear that the "Unable to take off-RTK dual antennas not ready" error appears on your drone. Please follow the steps below to see if the drone can resume normal operation:
1. Change to an open space, and avoid blocking the RTK antenna during the entire operation;
It is recommended to stand at the tail of the drone when adding medicine to avoid blocking the RTK antenna.
2. Confirm that the remote control network is normal, click Network Diagnosis, the green line is normal, and the yellow line is abnormal. If the network is abnormal, you need to check whether there is a problem with the network card (including the SIM card) or network hotspot.
3. Please click RTK Diagnosis. The green line is normal and the red line is abnormal. You can provide us with the error prompts.
4. Check the satellite search status of the antenna and confirm that the connection between antennas 1 and 2 is normal.
5. Alternate test, install the RTK high-precision module on the remote controller and connect to RTK, or connect the remote controller to the drone and then connect to RTK to confirm whether it is the remote controller or the aircraft's RTK module that is faulty.

If the drone still cannot operate normally after performing the above operations,  please keep us updated if the issue persists.
1-31 03:28
Use props
djiuser_2o023rLEER3p
New

South Africa

Hi guys
I've also been struggling with this issues for a while.
But what works for me - when the RTK error pops up rotate the drone and it will immediately work ..
It's been working for me every time ..

I hope it helps
2-5 12:33
Use props
djiuser_BlchUu55KQsW
New

Brazil

Please tell me if you guys found an solution? Unable to take off-RTK dual antennas not ready, getting the same message
3-15 12:10
Use props
djiuser_BlchUu55KQsW
New

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2022-6-25 20:24
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to follow the steps below to see if it works:
1. Please try to perform flights in other open-air areas and avoid blocking the RTK antenna during the whole operation.
2. Confirm if the remote control network is normal. If the network is abnormal, it is necessary to check whether there is a problem with the network card (including SIM card) or Hotspot.

Can you please help me? I’m dealing with this error
3-15 12:37
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_BlchUu55KQsW Posted at 3-15 12:37
Can you please help me? I’m dealing with this error

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know have you tried the above method to see if it help?
3-15 22:48
Use props
djiuser_BlchUu55KQsW
New

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 3-15 22:48
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know have you tried the above method to see if it help?

Yes I even tried changing the RTK antennas and does not work ,
3-18 06:03
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_BlchUu55KQsW Posted at 3-18 06:03
Yes I even tried changing the RTK antennas and does not work ,

Thank you for your reply. It is suggested you could contact with the local authorized service center and send in the device for a comprehensive diagnosis. Thanks.
3-21 06:17
Use props
djiuser_BlchUu55KQsW
New

Brazil

Problem solved! Had to replace the avionics board
3-24 03:38
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_BlchUu55KQsW Posted at 3-24 03:38
Problem solved! Had to replace the avionics board

Thanks for your updates. It is glad to hear the issue has been solved. If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
3-24 05:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules