Thanks for this....really helps!

Thank you.
2022-7-5
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

24. Should I hang around this forum frequently - NO, get out there and fly your new Mini 3 Pro.

Only if I could, whenever that happens to be when they actually ship mine out. Until then, I shall wander this forum.
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Beta5K Posted at 7-5 14:13
24. Should I hang around this forum frequently - NO, get out there and fly your new Mini 3 Pro.

Only if I could, whenever that happens to be when they actually ship mine out. Until then, I shall wander this forum.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with your order number for our further check? Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.
2022-7-7
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-7 00:44
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with your order number for our further check? Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.

I ordered through a third party distributor. Not sure you can help there.
2022-7-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Beta5K Posted at 7-7 06:28
I ordered through a third party distributor. Not sure you can help there.

Sorry to hear about that. If you order via a third-party distributor, we cannot access more details. You are advised to contact the seller directly for more assistance. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules