Fmk in europe - anyone getting kits ?
1044 10 2022-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_EV7DJrvc8DaZ
lvl.1

Norway

Hi!

Got my drone and remote ready to go, only thing missing is the elusive fmk. No stores seem to have it here, dji said estimater delivery by 01.07, but expected and Reality are not always the same..

Was hoping to have it ready for an upcoming trip to some nice sights, do I need to jump on ebay to be sure I wonder.. feels very handicapped with 1 battery. 1st world problem, I know.. clear skies!
2022-6-26
Use props
enricorc_cz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609390 ft
Czechia

Im waiting 3 weeks almost it right now it seems it will arive in half of July... (Cze/europe). Battery lack i solved by 65w powerbank and carry bag by old camera bag...
2022-6-26
Use props
djiuser_EV7DJrvc8DaZ
lvl.1

Norway

Ouch, that doesn’t bode well.. norway here, got a quickcharger for the car and ac. Powerbank is a good idea, but means additional spending.. tempted by eBay market, but hate the potential scams.
2022-6-26
Use props
Hartmut_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 47152 ft
Germany

I'm a wannabe drone pilot from Germany.

I ordered my kit at the DJI-store on June 16th and received an email last week from DHL promising delivery for June 27th;  I am positively surprised! Unfortunately I haven't got my drone yet, ordered at amazon on May 30th, estimated delivery according to amazon is July 1st.
With all the widely well known problems in the supply chains I think shipment and delivery estimates are all quite unreliable. According to my experience - which is of course statistically not relevant with only one item from each source  - I'd say buying directly from the manufacturer is the best option.
2022-6-26
Use props
JMCANZO
lvl.3
Flight distance : 305581 ft
United States

I ordered both the Drone and the FMK+ on May 27 from DJI. The drone came last week. Still waiting for the FML+ I contacted chat yesterday and they state that it has just shipped overseas and I should get an email next week stating when it will be here. I live in Michigan USA
2022-6-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Keep an eye on local retailers,   I was able a few weeks ago to just go to the shop and pick on up,    They didn't last long though.  
2022-6-27
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Yes, here we have FMK in online stores.
Unfortunately not FM+, but....well...that is it.
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_EV7DJrvc8DaZ
lvl.1

Norway

Geo_Drone Posted at 6-28 00:30
Yes, here we have FMK in online stores.
Unfortunately not FM+, but....well...that is it.

Where is “here” ?
In Scandinavia there seems to be lots of stock on drones, but all fmk are on uncertain delivery dates sometime (tm) in the future.

Not surprised with the current state of supply and logistics chains though.

My propellers and filter did however ship immediatly from china and delivery was quicker than normal domestic mail.. so it is not all bad I guess -)
2022-6-28
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

djiuser_EV7DJrvc8DaZ Posted at 6-28 01:04
Where is “here” ?
In Scandinavia there seems to be lots of stock on drones, but all fmk are on uncertain delivery dates sometime (tm) in the future.

Romania....you can see location of each member under his name.
2022-6-28
Use props
MikeMax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9892 ft
France

FMK Received 2 days ago here in France, bought on DJI Website and shipped by DHL

(DJI IP referencial is not updated ... it says United States but i'm in France with a Orange French IP ....)

2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_EV7DJrvc8DaZ
lvl.1

Norway

MikeMax Posted at 6-28 14:46
FMK Received 2 days ago here in France, bought on DJI Website and shipped by DHL

(DJI IP referencial is not updated ... it says United States but i'm in France with a Orange French IP ....)

Congrats! When did you place your order ?

2022-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules