490 1 2022-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2963e372
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70348 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since I got my Air2s, I wasn't able to open video files unless I imported them into Premier first. VLC just got a flashing screen, Quicktime got error 2041 invalid sample description, Media player got a message it was an invalid file format. I tried multiple cards and every recording option on the Air2, did all the firmware updates, updated video drivers, etc etc and got nowhere. So I just lived with it. Figured it's some wierd codec issue or someting. Anyway I stumbled accross a video player called PotPlayer and the files open just fine. I suppose I am late to the game on this player but it seems to work great. I was actually about to post this on here before I found a fix that works for me but figured I might as well post anyway in case anyone else had a similar issue. Have a nice day.
2022-6-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to solve the issue and for sharing the solution that you have done to fix the issue? Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules