1015 20 2022-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MichaelUbuntu64
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1689961 ft
Germany

As i have already reded the following:
@Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are  referring to the drone icon that will show on your DJI Forum account? If  yes, unfortunately, we can only add a drone icon under your profile if  you purchase the unit brand new and activated it using your own email  address the same on your DJI Forum account. Please don't hesitate to  reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.@
So i had bought a brand new drone, the Air2S and i have activated it with the same emailadress, but it is not visible under m Posts here.
Why ?

2022-6-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi. We're sorry for the issues encountered. If you have the time, kindly confirm and send me a direct message by providing the email account used in activating your DJI Air 2S. We're here to help. Thanks in advance.
2022-6-26
Use props
MichaelUbuntu64
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 6-26 15:33
Hi. We're sorry for the issues encountered. If you have the time, kindly confirm and send me a direct message by providing the email account used in activating your DJI Air 2S. We're here to help. Thanks in advance.

stegmueller@gmail.com
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. We have forwarded your issue to our teams. We will handle it ASAP. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2022-6-27
Use props
MichaelUbuntu64
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-27 01:24
Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. We have forwarded your issue to our teams. We will handle it ASAP. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Now my drone is visible ;)
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MichaelUbuntu64 Posted at 6-27 01:37
Now my drone is visible ;)

Thanks for your update. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-6-27
Use props
Jorax
lvl.2
Spain

Same here, I have a 2SE and AIR 3, but the last one not showing. Help
1-3 00:18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jorax Posted at 1-3 00:18
Same here, I have a 2SE and AIR 3, but the last one not showing. Help

You could please send us the device serial number for checking. If eligible, we will help you to add the icon, thank.

*If it is inconvenient to post here, you could reply my PM, please have a check, thanks.
1-3 01:08
Use props
Jorax
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 1-3 01:08
You could please send us the device serial number for checking. If eligible, we will help you to add the icon, thank.

*If it is inconvenient to post here, you could reply my PM, please have a check, thanks.

Sent, thank you.
1-3 06:40
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Jorax Posted at 1-3 06:40
Sent, thank you.

Thanks. We will check the PM.
1-3 18:43
Use props
Kalle2017
lvl.4
Flight distance : 987310 ft
Germany

I have the same issue with my new DJI Mavic 3T, it is missing in the forum account. But I'm sure, that i registered it with the same eMail.

The DJI Mavic Mini can be removed. I sold it.

1-17 05:45
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Kalle2017 Posted at 1-17 05:45
I have the same issue with my new DJI Mavic 3T, it is missing in the forum account. But I'm sure, that i registered it with the same eMail.

Hi there, you could please send us the serial number for checking.

If it is inconvenient to post here, you could send me by PM, thanks.
1-17 06:27
Use props
Kalle2017
lvl.4
Flight distance : 987310 ft
Germany

Thank you, i send it by PM.
1-23 23:55
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Kalle2017 Posted at 1-23 23:55
Thank you, i send it by PM.

Replied. We will follow it.
1-24 22:54
Use props
LuisAngel008
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37444 ft

Colombia

DJI Diana Posted at 2022-6-26 15:33

Hi, I have the same problem.
I purchase a MINI 3 Refurbished, I don't know if it's because the drone isn't brand new.. I don't know.
But I can't find how to make it appear in my account of the forum (in the Dji store and Dji.com it appears.)
3-6 14:19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

LuisAngel008 Posted at 3-6 14:19
Hi, I have the same problem.
I purchase a MINI 3 Refurbished, I don't know if it's because the drone isn't brand new.. I don't know.
But I can't find how to make it appear in my account of the forum (in the Dji store and Dji.com it appears.)

Hi. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide us via PM with your email address and the aircraft serial number? Thanks in advance.
3-6 16:31
Use props
MichaelUbuntu64
lvl.4
Germany

and again:
As i have already readed the following:
@Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are  referring to the drone icon that will show on your DJI Forum account? If  yes, unfortunately, we can only add a drone icon under your profile if  you purchase the unit brand new and activated it using your own email  address the same on your DJI Forum account. Please don't hesitate to  reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.@
So i had bought from a friend a Mini 3 Pro and i have activated it with the same emailadress, but it is not visible under m Posts here.
Why ?
4-22 10:04
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

MichaelUbuntu64 Posted at 4-22 10:04
and again:
As i have already readed the following:
@Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are  referring to the drone icon that will show on your DJI Forum account? If  yes, unfortunately, we can only add a drone icon under your profile if  you purchase the unit brand new and activated it using your own email  address the same on your DJI Forum account. Please don't hesitate to  reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.@

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly send me a PM and provide/confirm the email address used. I'll see what I can do to help. Looking forward to your response.
4-22 15:11
Use props
The Duck
lvl.4
United States

Interesting that I don't have an icon for my Avata 2 Fly More 3 Batteries like other users.  I activated using the same same as my forum account, but I used DJI Assistant 2 instead of the Fly app.
yesterday 06:44
Use props
The Duck
lvl.4
United States

LOL!!!  It just showed up after I posted the last message.  Nevermind!!  
yesterday 06:45
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

The Duck Posted at 4-24 06:45
LOL!!!  It just showed up after I posted the last message.  Nevermind!!

Hello, there. Thank you for your update. We are glad that your issue was resolved. Should you have any other questions, please let us know.
yesterday 19:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules