Dji mini 2 battery not charging after water damage
1521 2 2022-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ramystyle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194629 ft
Canada

My mini 2 fell in a lake for about 3-4 mins.
I quickly put it in a bag of rice for 4 days.
Changed the battery to a new one.
Turned it on.. and it worked ! I flew it for 20 mins and all good.

My problem is when I plug the drone to charge the battery.. I get a red light blinking and then nothing. The (new) battery doesn't charge.

I took it to a repair shop and they cleaned the parts. Same problem. I'm offered to buy a new board (around 190$) + repair time which should come at around 250$ (Canadian).

I'm wondering if anyone got a similar problem and if there's another way around.

I was thinking to getting it back and try to update to the laytest firmware.. I don't know if that will fix it.

Thanks.

2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ramystyle. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened with your DJI Mini 2 and now you are having this issue. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to evaluate the DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-6-27
Use props
Innerspace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287352 ft
United States

So,  everything works just not able to chargein the drone?  if this is the case maybe get the two way charger and charge that way.
2022-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules