DJI FPV how do I get more Range
1398 4 2022-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5VpYdLLq2ff3
lvl.1

United States

hey Guys,
I am on my 2nd DJi Drone I have the mini and now the FPV i and really bumded out I thought I would get somew serious range from the FPV drone..I really cant go very far before I lose signal and have to come back...we are talking notn even half a mile...the goggle lose service .I am also using the DJI fpv hand controller ..does anyone have any suggestions on range extenders???  I COULD USE SOME HELP
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please fly your DJI FPV to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission. Thank you.

2022-6-27
Use props
djiuser_5VpYdLLq2ff3
lvl.1

United States

Hey Stephen
thanks for the help..I was going to purchase one of those range extenders the long range ..will that make a difference and do you know which would.be the best and do i get 2 of them or 4 of them..and like i said its driving me crazy ..yes i do get better range in different  areas but i would love for once to fly my Drone and not have to keep turning around all the time..Ill purchase whatever you think will help me..
2022-6-27
Use props
djiuser_5VpYdLLq2ff3
lvl.1

United States

Oh also I have been using the motion controller instead of The Dji radio..but the goggle are the problem i think
2022-6-27
Use props
Plasmo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17907 ft
United States

Does anyone know if the Motion Controller has the same range as the standard controller?  Or are they different?
2022-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules