1769 15 2022-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa10d16a7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 222244 ft
  • >>>
United States

You know, buying from DJI directly really sucks….

Ordered a Mavic 3 Cine on June 16…..  didn’t even “ship” until June 18….  Then sat in DJI’s delivery truck (UPS said “on the way to UPS”) until June 21.   Was supposed to be delivered today but is still scanned as on the truck from California…

Contacted UPS.  They said it appeared lost andvto contact the shipper.  

Contacted DJI THRICE today….. No help at all.  Gave me the “UPS says it is still going to be delivered today” line.

I’ve ordered from DJI many times before, mostly shipped from China.  Always showed up in 5 days or less.   Now it’s been nearly TWO WEEKS and they don’t give a crap.
2022-6-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's a sad situation.  Bet they wasted no time charging your card for the purchase.  I went through something very similar with the Mini 3 I purchased.  DJI blamed UPS and UPS blamed DJI.  Spoke to several management level employees of UPS and they assured me nothing sits once it is turned over to them.  I think the problem is it sits in a DJI warehouse for way too long.  I normally buy from either DroneNerds or BestBuy to avoid the shipping issues but this time gave it a shot through DJI.
2022-6-27
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i can almost assure you 99% it is ups fault.

ups is having all kinds of issues for months, not just with dji drones.

dont believe the scans.
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We managed to find out your order number through your forum account. We will forward this issue to the corresponding team for further check. If we receive any updates, we will get back to you asap.
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-27 15:16
That's a sad situation.  Bet they wasted no time charging your card for the purchase.  I went through something very similar with the Mini 3 I purchased.  DJI blamed UPS and UPS blamed DJI.  Spoke to several management level employees of UPS and they assured me nothing sits once it is turned over to them.  I think the problem is it sits in a DJI warehouse for way too long.  I normally buy from either DroneNerds or BestBuy to avoid the shipping issues but this time gave it a shot through DJI.

Hi DowntownRDB, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience. We noticed that your orders have been delivered. If you encounter any issues while using the drone, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to help.
2022-6-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 19:35
Hi DowntownRDB, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience. We noticed that your orders have been delivered. If you encounter any issues while using the drone, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to help.

Drone and Fly More Kit were delivered.  My complaint was the inordinate amount of time it was in limbo between DJI warehouse and UPS.  I'm just pointing out that choke point needs to be thoroughly investigated.

I normally buy locally to preclude shipping delays but as of today the Mini 3 is still not available from any US retailer.  Seems they got to Europe easily 2-3 weeks ahead of the US market.
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-28 02:39
Drone and Fly More Kit were delivered.  My complaint was the inordinate amount of time it was in limbo between DJI warehouse and UPS.  I'm just pointing out that choke point needs to be thoroughly investigated.

I normally buy locally to preclude shipping delays but as of today the Mini 3 is still not available from any US retailer.  Seems they got to Europe easily 2-3 weeks ahead of the US market.

We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please note that this situation may be affected by many factors such as logistic time and inventory status. Our team has been working on pushing this whole progress. Besides, we have forwarded your feedback to our team. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-6-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-28 23:09
We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please note that this situation may be affected by many factors such as logistic time and inventory status. Our team has been working on pushing this whole progress. Besides, we have forwarded your feedback to our team. Thanks for your understanding and support.

You're welcome Thor.  I know DJI is trying but there are always areas to continue to improve and I hope DJI recognizes that.

Have a great day Thor.
2022-6-29
Use props
alohayallnation
lvl.1
United States

TWICE DJI SHIPPED ME A MAVIC 3 (SO THEWY SAID) AND TWICE UPS RETURNED IT TO DJI - TIME TO CANCEL MY TRANSACTION -- WHAT A STUPID COMPANY
2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

alohayallnation Posted at 6-30 09:26
TWICE DJI SHIPPED ME A MAVIC 3 (SO THEWY SAID) AND TWICE UPS RETURNED IT TO DJI - TIME TO CANCEL MY TRANSACTION -- WHAT A STUPID COMPANY

We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We will make further checks with our team and keep you updated. Sorry again for this issue.
2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-29 09:43
You're welcome Thor.  I know DJI is trying but there are always areas to continue to improve and I hope DJI recognizes that.

Have a great day Thor.

Thanks for your feedback. We have forwarded it to our team and will learn lessons from it. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-7-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 7-1 02:56
Thanks for your feedback. We have forwarded it to our team and will learn lessons from it. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Have a wonderful day Thor.  
2022-7-1
Use props
djiuser_Tg2AUwfLetGW
New

United States

I’m going through the same thing as we speak I order the air 3 and it’s hasn’t been delivered I have received no help beside the logistics team never contacting me how is this possible dji
2023-8-4
Use props
djiuser_Tg2AUwfLetGW
New

United States

I’m going through the same thing as we speak I order the air 3 and it’s hasn’t been delivered I have received no help beside the logistics team never contacting me how is this possible dji
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Tg2AUwfLetGW Posted at 8-4 17:03

Hi, sorry for the unpleasant experience. I replied to your comment in the other post, please rest assured, I will try my best to help. Thank you for your patience.
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Tg2AUwfLetGW Posted at 8-4 17:03

Hi there, as per checking, your drone was shipped on August 2 and is estimated to deliver today, Could you please wait for the delivery? I will also keep an eye on the status at the end of the day.
2023-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules