Go 4 v4.3.50 disconnect
777 3 2022-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paulus Maximus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2247326 ft

United States

As the title implies I'm having an issue with the version of Go 4, Version 4.3.50. Periodically midflight the app disconnects from the aircraft. The screen goes blank, until it reconnects. And thankfully it reconnects. The controller still shows telemetry data etc.

I'm am flying a Mavic 2 Pro and use the iPhone 12. I connect using a lightning cable to USB. I will be getting a new cable to rule out a comms issue. This issue is new since the update. Anyone else having issues?
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if the said issue happens in multiple locations? In addition, could you please try to sync all of your flight records and uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-27
Use props
Paulus Maximus
lvl.2

United States

I am unsure about multiple locations. I am not comfortable with the risk yet. I like to do a lot of over water flying. I will uninstall, reboot then reinstall the app.
2022-6-28
Use props
Paulus Maximus
lvl.2

United States

Update. Cable change solved the problem.
2022-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules