Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Scotchman Peak Summit | let me know what i should improve on!
528 15 2022-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blaz1
lvl.1
United States

First week with the drone! learning all the camera settings and adjusting shutter on the fly is always fun haha. constantly looking at that exposure. let me know if you guys see things i can do better!

Cheers
2022-6-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Wonderful footage, Blaz! Thanks for sharing this with us.
2022-6-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely footage.  
2022-6-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Magnificent views.
2022-6-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Had a pleasant second watch!
2022-6-28
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Excellent video! The only thing i would suggest is fine tuning your yaw settings - sometimes the turns are a bit jerky. Turn up the smoothness setting a bit and you'll be good.
2022-6-28
Use props
Blaz1
lvl.1
United States

sduck Posted at 6-28 07:08
Excellent video! The only thing i would suggest is fine tuning your yaw settings - sometimes the turns are a bit jerky. Turn up the smoothness setting a bit and you'll be good.

I was thinking the same thing! I should have switched to cinema mode on the controller as well. If I switch the controller to cinema and then adjust the yaw will it only affect those settings when flipping to that mode?
2022-6-28
Use props
Blaz1
lvl.1
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 6-28 06:34
Had a pleasant second watch!

The views are breathtaking!
2022-6-28
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

excellent footage, great views!  ok to be looking into the drone camera to test it but my only suggestion would be not to include those in your final video but instead show all 3 of you guys enjoying the view or doing something else like climbing.
2022-6-28
Use props
Blaz1
lvl.1
United States

The Saint Posted at 6-28 10:34
excellent footage, great views!  ok to be looking into the drone camera to test it but my only suggestion would be not to include those in your final video but instead show all 3 of you guys enjoying the view or doing something else like climbing.

That makes sense I will try better at that next time. I was honestly super nervous about it up there haha when I get more comfortable with it I will just look away!
2022-6-28
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nice, the only thing I found myself wanting was a pan at height above the peak, I don't know if it would have worked as the near by mountains may have been too tall.
The switch of view at 2:14 gave my stomach a tweak the first time I saw it lol.
2022-6-28
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

GORGEOUS scenery!!! GREAT use of the dolly zoom. I would echo some others - slow down on the yaw. When you find yourself having to recenter(the scene where you are following up the ridgeline), STOP the video and restart the clip. But you have a good grasp of cinema.
2022-6-28
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Blaz1 Posted at 6-28 08:29
I was thinking the same thing! I should have switched to cinema mode on the controller as well. If I switch the controller to cinema and then adjust the yaw will it only affect those settings when flipping to that mode?

Yes, there are separate settings for each flying mode.
2022-6-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Blaz1 Posted at 6-28 08:30
The views are breathtaking!

Absolutely true!
2022-6-28
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1866086 ft
Netherlands

Great location and nice shots! Like others mentioned: shots with minor corrections and 'jerking' motion should be left out of a clip. Re-do them. Also do you use ND's? Shots with the peaks near seem very 'harsh' to me.
2022-6-29
Use props
Blaz1
lvl.1
United States

AlexanderK Posted at 6-29 01:40
Great location and nice shots! Like others mentioned: shots with minor corrections and 'jerking' motion should be left out of a clip. Re-do them. Also do you use ND's? Shots with the peaks near seem very 'harsh' to me.

i should thrown on the n32 that comes with it. do you run a 3rd part filter?
2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules