Unfortunately, GS RTK has stopped running
1621 4 2022-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arnoo
lvl.1

Australia

Hi, has anyone seen this message "Unfortunately, GS RTK has stopped running" and established a way to get Terrain Awareness Mode stable as a planning method to not crash.  Everytime I select a DSM my P4 RTK closes the GS RTK app.  

I have tried:
  • removing DSM's and imported again,
  • used different DSM to see if it was a file issue,
  • reinstalled the controller firmware to 02.02.607,
  • stopped the GS RTK app, cleared cache,
  • retstarted controller.

Settings report GS RTK Version as V2.2.0-GSP

Nothing seems to work and this is a flight planning I really want to try and get working as I am surveying open pits which this function would appear ideal.

Any suggestions if you have encountered the same and know how to fix it would be greatly appreciated

2022-6-28
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you ever gotten Terrain Awareness to work, and this is a new issue, or is this your first attempt @ it?
2022-6-28
Use props
Arnoo
lvl.1

Australia

No I haven't flown with this type of mode before, however I have done further research and found a TFW file is also required with the TIF as part of the DSM package imported onto the controller.  This looks to have worked in theory and stops the crash of DS RTK.
2022-6-28
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

So yeah if you don't give it a tfw it definitely won't work (but of course won't tell you why). Gotta provide the correct files in the correct formats, coordinate systems, etc. or no worky.

That's why I asked if you had successfully used TA before, and this was a new problem, or if you'd never gotten it to work previously.
2022-6-30
Use props
Arnoo
lvl.1

Australia

patiam Posted at 6-30 05:41
So yeah if you don't give it a tfw it definitely won't work (but of course won't tell you why). Gotta provide the correct files in the correct formats, coordinate systems, etc. or no worky.

That's why I asked if you had successfully used TA before, and this was a new problem, or if you'd never gotten it to work previously.

2022-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules