Canada NAV Drone App
1253 1 2022-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CanDroneOp
New

Canada

Hello everyone.
For my fellow Canadians, I  downloaded the NAV Canada Drone App and I just got my license/drone this past month. I am curious if you use the NAV Canada Drone App to plan operations as well if planning operations on the app counts as logging your drone flights? I couldn't find a direct answer on their website to my question... however, it does seem like the NAV Canada App does check all the boxes for a proper flight log. Just wanted to confirm this with other operators who have experience and if there is perhaps other alternatives.

Thanks!
2022-6-28
Use props
wheresmydrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 334039 ft
Canada

Hi, I use Drone Pilot Canada. You have to purchase and I believe it's around $60 but I have been very pleased with it. One of the developers is Don Joyce who has an excellent YouTube channel 'Don Drones On'. He presents some very useful information on his channel. Also has just created DPAC (Drone Pilot's Association Of Canada) Membership is free and the association has close to 1000 members. Intention is to improve government regulations around recreational drone flying in Canada.
Hope this helps.
Mike
2022-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules