Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video recording not working on dji app
4568 6 2022-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bromand
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261447 ft
Denmark

Hi dji forum
I got a problem with my DJI MINI 2 where every time i hit the video tape button it just freezes the video or just stops immidiately

i got a new phone because the other got a water damage so i could not use that anymore

I got a Samsung a53 5G

(DJI FLY v 1.6.6 (1060 official)
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our compatible device and this might be the main cause of the issue. We strongly recommend using a compatible device for the said app to avoid issues as we cannot guarantee the stability of the app if using a not-compatible device. You may refer to the link below to check the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly app. Thank you for your understanding and support. Take care always!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-28
Use props
Bromand
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261447 ft
Denmark

Is there a fix for this?
I dont want to buy a New Phone to fly dji drone?

2022-6-28
Use props
Cor_1950
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148064 ft
Netherlands

Bromand Posted at 6-28 20:15
Is there a fix for this?
I dont want to buy a New Phone to fly dji drone?
Same problem here with the app on a Samsung A53. Seems recording still during flying because it's saved on the sd card. Only live streaming to the phone is missing. So you can't see what's live recording and where you are. Works fine on 4K but only on 24 fps, also on 2.7 K by all frame rates.
Hope DJI will solve this problem soon. Installed more updates since, v1.6.8, v1.6.9, v1.6.10 and latest v1.6.12 but nothing helps sofar.
2022-8-19
Use props
Cor_1950
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148064 ft
Netherlands

Cor_1950 Posted at 8-19 02:44
Same problem here with the app on a Samsung A53. Seems recording still during flying because it's saved on the sd card. Only live streaming to the phone is missing. So you can't see what's live recording and where you are. Works fine on 4K but only on 24 fps, also on 2.7 K by all frame rates.
Hope DJI will solve this problem soon. Installed more updates since, v1.6.8, v1.6.9, v1.6.10 and latest v1.6.12 but nothing helps sofar.
Today installed v1.7.0. Problems on Samsung A53 still remaining. More mess software coming without any progress to solve our video problems. Maybe v1000.0.0 can help us.
Gonna switch to Litchi, I'm completely done with DJI.
2022-8-26
Use props
fazer600
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hiya,
I have exactly the same issue with my DJI  Min2 and my Samsung A53 5G phone.
The phone screen freezes when recording video, it looks just like a photo on the screen but the drone still fly's, but, as stated by Co2_1950 you can not see where the drone is pointing or even where it is.
About as much use as a chocolate teapot.
Have gone back to using my Lenovo Tab M10 2nd Gen, it does not have a accelerometer sensor, but I can live with that, but I cannot live with flying blind.
Was thinking about upgrading to a Mini 3 but I'm putting that on hold as it seems the Mini has built in obsolescence.
Please don't give me the regular answer that DJI are sorry for the inconvenience caused, if they were really sorry they would do something about it., there is no real incentive for them to do anything for the Mini or Mini 2 now the money making Mini 3 is on the table.
And no I am not going to purchase a new phone just so I can fly a Mini 2.
A disgruntled DJI Mini 2 owner, I guess it would go in the plastic recycle bin OK..  
2022-10-19
Use props
djiuser_c2EAX7lEHAWz
New

Bulgaria

i have similar problem. when i hit record on the screen the timer starts its recording but nothing records on card and opposite... when i hit again the button to stop it starts to record on card. i missed some cool shots like that and from then i record the whole flight without stopping.
2023-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules