I returned my drone a week ago
But it has still not been received
Screenshot_20220628_201140_com.android.chrome.jpg
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please kindly note that we have received your parcel for this case. However, the parcel only  contains the non-DJI product. May we confirm you have sent the correct package?
2022-6-28
Use props
AshAsh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I received an email
And was told to contact dji europe but i cannot find a contact number or procedure for Dji Euro
2022-6-29
Use props
AshAsh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Can anyone help
2022-6-30
Use props
AshAsh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Not the best when it come to technology ...and ill be honest i have struggled from the get go
What happend to charge and away gadgets
Couldn't think of anything worse having all the problems to even get the thing in the air
Then there no dji support contact so i can't speak to anyone just days on between responses on emails and via support forums
2022-6-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

AshAsh Posted at 6-30 03:42
Not the best when it come to technology ...and ill be honest i have struggled from the get go
What happend to charge and away gadgets
Couldn't think of anything worse having all the problems to even get the thing in the air

Have you tried to contact DJI UK support.  Unless the number has changed it was listed as 44 2076603037 M-F 08-1600.  
2022-6-30
Use props
AshAsh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thank you for your reply
I wasn't aware i could as my repair has gone nhl
And was told to contact dji europe
Just more inconvenience
2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

AshAsh Posted at 6-30 04:40
Thank you for your reply
I wasn't aware i could as my repair has gone nhl
And was told to contact dji europe

We are greatly sorry for the late reply and sorry for the confusion. Please note that the team you emailed is our Europe support team. Besides, we have forwarded your concerns to our team and we will reply to your email ASAP. It may be a little delay due to the weekend. But we will try our best to urge the process. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-7-2
Use props
AshAsh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 7-2 01:09
We are greatly sorry for the late reply and sorry for the confusion. Please note that the team you emailed with is our Europe support team. Besides, we have forwarded your concerns to our team and we will reply to your email ASAP. It may be a little delay due to the weekend. But we will try our best to urge the process. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Thankyou for the response
Appreciated
Seems as though im going round in circles with dji emails support hence reaching out here
I will try again today
2022-7-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

AshAsh Posted at 7-4 04:30
Thankyou for the response
Appreciated
Seems as though im going round in circles with dji emails support hence reaching out here

Sorry for your inconvenience. Our team is now looking into your case and will keep you updated ASAP. Please reset assured we will try our best to help you out.
2022-7-4
Use props
AshAsh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Sir you are a legend thankyou
2022-7-5
Use props
AshAsh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Bit offended by DJI customer service

So i had been talking to dji customer services
And needed help
I was taken through a long proceeded
To try and install a potentially harmful apk
Maybe the reason the phone was not connected during previous flight
Anyway
Im not the most technologically advanced person and struggling with tech somewhat but do try where i can
So when i asked for help
I was told this was not a technical professional issue
And this was basic operations for pilots or our customers
Well maybe so but it was an issue for me and continues too be So was a offended by the comment made to be by the dji representative

Screenshot_20220705_175449_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

AshAsh Posted at 7-5 09:14
So i had been talking to dji customer services
And needed help
I was taken through a long proceeded

We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We will make further checks with our team and try our best to help you out. Sorry again for the unpleasant feelings.
2022-7-6
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209160 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably due to the massive influx of returns of the mini 3 Pro.  Support is swamped.  
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

warloc59 Posted at 7-22 04:59
Probably due to the massive influx of returns of the mini 3 Pro.  Support is swamped.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please tell us more details about your issue? Please rest assured we will try our best to help you out.
2022-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules