reconnect to wifi DJI RC remote controller
76211 36 2022-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Serces
New

Spain

Just buy the Mavic air 3 pro today and i have activated the controller (the one with screen included). I followed the on-screen prompts and everyting was ok.
I made a very short flight, and after some minutes i tried to connect to update it, but it says i have no internet connection...

And the problem is that i can't find how to reconnect to the wifi...Could somebody help me please?

thank you
2022-6-28
Use props
GLOBAL HAWK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287841 ft
Australia

Hi,

I am assuming you have  Mini 3 Pro. The current firmware on your controller disables wifi and bluetooth when you start the drone.  To re-enable wifi you can swipe down from top and a menu appears with options to press. One of these is wifi. By selecting wifi it should re-connect to your local wifi. I hope this helps.

Hasta luego

GLOBAL HAWK
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please refer to Global Hawk statement on post #2 on how to access the WiFi on your DJI RC Pro then follow the instructions on the RC. Update the firmware on your RC if there is available once you are already connected to an internet connection. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can scroll down and turn on wifi.  See below.  Remember that the Fly App will automatically turn it off on your next flight.

RC.jpg
2022-6-29
Use props
Serces
New

Spain

GLOBAL HAWK Posted at 6-28 17:38
Hi,

I am assuming you have  Mini 3 Pro. The current firmware on your controller disables wifi and bluetooth when you start the drone.  To re-enable wifi you can swipe down from top and a menu appears with options to press. One of these is wifi. By selecting wifi it should re-connect to your local wifi. I hope this helps.

yes...I have the Mini 3 Pro...Sorry...

Thank you. Reconnected with your help!

2022-6-29
Use props
Serces
New

Spain

Thank you everyone!
2022-6-29
Use props
GLOBAL HAWK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287841 ft
Australia

Serces Posted at 6-29 13:25
yes...I have the Mini 3 Pro...Sorry...

Thank you. Reconnected with your help!

You are welcome. Enjoy flying your Mini 3 Pro
2022-6-30
Use props
John by the sea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18504 ft
United Kingdom

GLOBAL HAWK Posted at 6-28 17:38
Hi,

I am assuming you have  Mini 3 Pro. The current firmware on your controller disables wifi and bluetooth when you start the drone.  To re-enable wifi you can swipe down from top and a menu appears with options to press. One of these is wifi. By selecting wifi it should re-connect to your local wifi. I hope this helps.

I was in same situation. Thanks for your advice. Problem solved.
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_zqYXxSVzvfYP
New

United States

GLOBAL HAWK Posted at 2022-6-28 17:38
Hi,

I am assuming you have  Mini 3 Pro. The current firmware on your controller disables wifi and bluetooth when you start the drone.  To re-enable wifi you can swipe down from top and a menu appears with options to press. One of these is wifi. By selecting wifi it should re-connect to your local wifi. I hope this helps.

This helped me sooo much thank you!
2023-1-1
Use props
djiuser_42xrOQAP3mq6
New

Canada

Hi,

Thanks sooo much. I had the same issue.
2023-1-4
Use props
djiuser_RvGBu5mdRCrU
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

Hi, I have just taken delivery of the mini 3 Pro, I am also using a mini 3. When I was set up with the mini 3 everything is fine, however after pairing my mini 3 pro to my RC controller I can not get it to connect to Wi-Fi, on the display on the controller Iv swiped down but am not fmgetting any option menu and I can not use my mini 3 pro until Iv updated my firmware.
If I revert back to my mini 3 I can fly that but still no Wi-Fi connection and no matter what I do I cannot get my controller connected to Wi-Fi

Regards
Russ
2023-1-26
Use props
djiuser_RvGBu5mdRCrU
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_RvGBu5mdRCrU Posted at 1-26 04:27
Hi, I have just taken delivery of the mini 3 Pro, I am also using a mini 3. When I was set up with the mini 3 everything is fine, however after pairing my mini 3 pro to my RC controller I can not get it to connect to Wi-Fi, on the display on the controller Iv swiped down but am not fmgetting any option menu and I can not use my mini 3 pro until Iv updated my firmware.
If I revert back to my mini 3 I can fly that but still no Wi-Fi connection and no matter what I do I cannot get my controller connected to Wi-Fi

Scrap that, just me being a numpty, all sorted
2023-1-26
Use props
fans0b018070
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

Thanks,

Sorted!
2023-2-11
Use props
djiuser_qJQ3sJPxBmkY
New

United Kingdom

I have just bought Mavic 3 classic and had one flight. Now when I turn on aircraft and remote I have no network connection for updates and it’s says connect to network
How do I do this - I did yesterday when setting up
Any help would be appreciated!
Andy
2023-3-26
Use props
supergeo.ca
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263537 ft
Canada

djiuser_qJQ3sJPxBmkY Posted at 3-26 07:15
I have just bought Mavic 3 classic and had one flight. Now when I turn on aircraft and remote I have no network connection for updates and it’s says connect to network
How do I do this - I did yesterday when setting up
Any help would be appreciated!

Swipe down from top of screen and the WiFi control button will be there to toggle WiFi on.
2023-3-26
Use props
djiuser_qJQ3sJPxBmkY
New

United Kingdom

Thanks for reply. I swiped down, no options appear for anything
2023-3-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_qJQ3sJPxBmkY Posted at 3-26 08:13
Thanks for reply. I swiped down, no options appear for anything

Hi there. We're sorry to hear that. Try swiping down twice.

If the issue remains, please record the operation and share it here for further checking. Thank you.
2023-3-26
Use props
djiuser_JqKMVCCD5XJ9
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-26 22:09
[view_image]
If the issue remains, please record the operation and share it here for further checking. Thank you.

mini 3pro RC controller here
swipe down rapidly TWICE worked for me

2023-4-19
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

People with Android phone should be familiar with swipe down twice to get to the full size top menu settings
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JqKMVCCD5XJ9 Posted at 4-19 15:16
mini 3pro RC controller here
swipe down rapidly TWICE worked for me

Hi there. Thanks for the update. We're glad to know that this method worked for you, and we appreciate you sharing it here for your co-pilot's reference. Have a nice day!
2023-4-21
Use props
Krishnan Narasimha
New

United States

I had a issue with reconnecting wi-fi after a short flight. The comments in this helped me to restore.
Thanks for the help.
2023-5-17
Use props
EricaHargreave
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1247 ft

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 3-26 22:09
[view_image]

Thank you.  I was encountering the same issue.  This fixed it.
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

EricaHargreave Posted at 7-26 11:41
Thank you.  I was encountering the same issue.  This fixed it.

Awesome. I'm glad it was fixed. Thank you for your valued support and Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-26
Use props
djiuser_WMqmZdZutsHF
New

Spain

I did what it's said on the posts above, but on the WiFI symbol appears a ?  Otherwise the wifi network is running ok
I don't know how to make RC to find the wifi network
2023-8-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_WMqmZdZutsHF Posted at 8-19 01:56
I did what it's said on the posts above, but on the WiFI symbol appears a ?  Otherwise the wifi network is running ok
I don't know how to make RC to find the wifi network

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please note that the DJI RC can be connected via WiFi, please slide down on the main page:

1. Long press "Wi-Fi" to enter the WLAN page, then select the available network to connect.

2. Click "setting" > "Network & internet" > "Wi-Fi", then select the available network to connect. See images below.

2023-8-30
Use props
djiuser_arF3joFM93El
New
Flight distance : 74590 ft
Italy

Hi,

swipping down from the top shows the time of day but no menu for wifi or bluetooth.
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_k44ZcGXqTMI0
New

Switzerland

Thank you DJI for placing this menu in such an illogical and hidden place...
2023-10-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_k44ZcGXqTMI0 Posted at 10-8 06:44
Thank you DJI for placing this menu in such an illogical and hidden place...

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. The DJI RC works like a common Android phone wherein you can access the quick settings by swiping down.

You can also refer to the User Manual to learn more about the DJI RC.
We will take your feedback and relay this to the related team for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-10-8
Use props
kellynyzen
New
Flight distance : 925 ft
United States

I just bought the mavis air 3 and I am unable to swipe down twice to get to the network setting. Any help would be appreciated!
2023-10-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kellynyzen Posted at 10-10 05:46
I just bought the mavis air 3 and I am unable to swipe down twice to get to the network setting. Any help would be appreciated!

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please show us a video? Thank you very much.
2023-10-15
Use props
Dingaling
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15807 ft

United Kingdom

Hi,

Finally a straight reply. Thankyou.
1-5 14:40
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:35
Use props
Tim Peterson5
lvl.2

United States

Unable to open wifi on my rc pro controller, no wifi icon option swiping down on controller  screen  or pressing down on #5 button  as one youtube  video showed, also a second inpicture on rc pro controller  showing three functions  like a heart symbol, press on diagram,nothing happens, this controller  is so frustrating  for the money paid.
3-4 21:12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tim Peterson5 Posted at 3-4 21:12
Unable to open wifi on my rc pro controller, no wifi icon option swiping down on controller  screen  or pressing down on #5 button  as one youtube  video showed, also a second inpicture on rc pro controller  showing three functions  like a heart symbol, press on diagram,nothing happens, this controller  is so frustrating  for the money paid.

Hi, Tim. Thank you for reaching out. Will it be fine if you show us a screen recording or a screenshot? Also, have you already tried going directly to the remote controller settings to set up the Wi-Fi?
3-4 22:04
Use props
djiuser_0rXrKGMiPHa9
New

United States

Can’t download the firmware update because I chose the bad WiFi connection.
Swiping down doesn’t do anything.
Can’t change the WiFi connection still.
3-28 23:32
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

djiuser_0rXrKGMiPHa9 Posted at 3-28 23:32

Swipe down from the top edge of the screen.
You can flash the firmware by connecting the drone remote control to your computer and the Assistant program.
3-28 23:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_0rXrKGMiPHa9 Posted at 3-28 23:32

Hi there, You can swipe down twice from the top of your RC screen to get to the quick access menu. You will find the Wi-Fi logo there, if you press and hold it you will get the list of available networks, select your Wi-Fi network by tapping the name and then enter the Wi-Fi password.
Please let me know if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.
3-29 22:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules