Osmo mobile 3 not connecting on Mimo app
1168 6 2022-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jontue
lvl.1
Canada

Hello, I am using iPhone 11 iOS 15.3 and the DJI Mimo app and the gimbal does not connect to my phone. I cannot use my gimbal anymore, can you please provide a solution?
Thanks!
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what light indicator is showing on the unit when you try to connect your phone? Could you please provide us with a short video sample showing the issue? In addition, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-6-28
Use props
Jontue
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-28 18:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what light indicator is showing on the unit when you try to connect your phone? Could you please provide us with a short video sample showing the issue? In addition, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you, there is a blinking green light on the gimbal. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the DJI Mimo app but gimbal still doesnt connect to the mimo app.
2022-6-28
Use props
Jontue
lvl.1
Canada

I can’t upload the video to this forum from my iphone 11
13F7C3BA-E211-4EC8-8D3E-B90A2F3B5FEC.png
2022-6-28
Use props
Jontue
lvl.1
Canada

Any updates please?
2022-7-3
Use props
Jontue
lvl.1
Canada

Still no updates...
2022-7-7
Use props
djiuser_yHKt78fxLJ29
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137536 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-28 18:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what light indicator is showing on the unit when you try to connect your phone? Could you please provide us with a short video sample showing the issue? In addition, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have the same problem with a note 10+. All I can get is flashing red and green light. Nothing else. When plugged into pc all it says is device not recognised. Please help
2022-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules