dji fpv controller problem (ghost moves on yaw axis)
1363 3 2022-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5gcJKsBLcKtJ
lvl.1

Uruguay

Iam having a problem with mi dji fpv controller v2 the problem is this:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KZnxv_bacRs
Any idea what could be? i was searching for info to dissasembly and luckly i got to your blog.  Problem started afetr one month of use, primarly using in the pc for practice, onee day started the peoblem out of nowhere, at the day after that i went flying and the problem was in the controller not the sim, as the drone was doing thos yaw spin ghost moves. I Contacted dji and they told me to reinstall firmware but nothing help me out also i recalibrated with no luck, thing is that i live in a country that makes imposible to send stuff  out of it, so iam wasted in that way :S
Gimbal contacts dirt maybe? what could be? thanks
Thanks for your time have a nice day. and sorry for mi english

2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. It seems that the RC has a hardware issue and we strongly recommend sending it in for us to check on our facility. you may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support for you to send the unit for diagnostics. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_5gcJKsBLcKtJ
lvl.1

Uruguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-28 19:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. It seems that the RC has a hardware issue and we strongly recommend sending it in for us to check on our facility. you may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support for you to send the unit for diagnostics. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello paladin, thing is  imposible for me to send. Here in mi country someone is selling the DJI air unit controller, i can bind it with mi DJI FPV drone and DJI FPV googles v2 ? Also I'm the ipotetic case that I could send it, how much cost repairing and all that stuff? I repeat that is imposible for me to send but just to know
2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_5gcJKsBLcKtJ Posted at 6-29 01:07
Hello paladin, thing is  imposible for me to send. Here in mi country someone is selling the DJI air unit controller, i can bind it with mi DJI FPV drone and DJI FPV googles v2 ? Also I'm the ipotetic case that I could send it, how much cost repairing and all that stuff? I repeat that is imposible for me to send but just to know

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the late reply. Can you please confirm if the said RC is already over a year old? If yes, we strongly recommend you purchase a new controller from the nearest authorized reseller in your region as the price of the repair would be more likely the same as you purchase a new controller. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules