3658 9 2022-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vz10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1683727 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anybody use their Mini 3 Pro combo with Peak Design Everyday Sling smaller than 10L?
I packed mine in a 10L bag and a lot of free space left so I'm wondering if it fits into 6L one with all the additional batteries and RC.

If someone has a  photo of their packed stuff it would be awesome, thank you.
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there vz10. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Mini 3 Pro can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-6-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't have the 6L bag but I bet it would fit the Mini 3 Pro, RC and accessories easily.  3L would be too tight and my 10L is too large.  Hopefully, somebody is using the 6L bag and will provide a picture.  
2022-6-29
Use props
vz10
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-29 07:44
I don't have the 6L bag but I bet it would fit the Mini 3 Pro, RC and accessories easily.  3L would be too tight and my 10L is too large.  Hopefully, somebody is using the 6L bag and will provide a picture.

Yeah, it was my assumption too, considering how much free space left in 10L with all the Mini 3 equipment onboarded.

I'm just wondering how people utilize "compartments" in 6L to fit everything. Is it 2 bigger ones for drone and RC and one smaller for batteries or something more sophisticated.
2022-6-29
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

vz10 Posted at 6-29 11:10
Yeah, it was my assumption too, considering how much free space left in 10L with all the Mini 3 equipment onboarded.

I'm just wondering how people utilize "compartments" in 6L to fit everything. Is it 2 bigger ones for drone and RC and one smaller for batteries or something more sophisticated.

the controller and drone fit into the 3l - you could possibly get a couple of batteries but would be tight.
I have the 10L also but not the 6. I like that in the 10 I can still have room for perhaps a small camera/bottle of water etc. I would have the 6L set up with Drone>divider>accessories>divider> controller
2022-6-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

vz10 Posted at 6-29 11:10
Yeah, it was my assumption too, considering how much free space left in 10L with all the Mini 3 equipment onboarded.

I'm just wondering how people utilize "compartments" in 6L to fit everything. Is it 2 bigger ones for drone and RC and one smaller for batteries or something more sophisticated.

That sounds like how I'd probably try to fit it first.  With 3 sections it should be easy to dedicate one to Drone, one to RC and middle on to batteries and accessories.  I almost bought the 5L before but needed more room for camera gear so got the 10L.  I'm looking hard at getting the 6L as it would come in handy for hikes, etc.
2022-6-30
Use props
vz10
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Basically answering my own question - it fits pretty well in Everyday Sling V1 5L. I put in Drone, Batteries Hub, Rc, and ND filters pack and some more free space left after that.

2022-8-7
Use props
djiuser_PyVRvCHvud5u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141699 ft
United States

I use the Peak Design 3L. It'll hold the mini 3 pro, controller,  2 extra batteries, props and screwdriver with no problem.
2022-8-7
Use props
djiuser_PyVRvCHvud5u
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141699 ft
United States

2022-8-7
Use props
djiuser_JCVTF3uqV782
lvl.1
Flight distance : 509751 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_PyVRvCHvud5u Posted at 8-7 12:34
[view_image]

Hey there, also looking at the peak design sling but can’t decide between the 3L or the 6L. Can you also get the battery dock inside your bag comfortably too or would you recommend the 6L bag? Thank you
2022-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules