Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New DJI RS 3 Firmware Released (6/29/2022)
6514 11 2022-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2022.06.29
  • Firmware:    v01.00.00.00
  • DJI Ronin Image Transmitter (RavenEye) Firmware: v01.03.00.30
  • DJI Ronin Tethered Control Handle Firmware: v32.33
  • DJI Ronin App iOS:    v1.5.0
  • DJI Ronin App Android: v1.5.0
  • User Manual: v1.2

What's New?
  • Added Recenter and Lock option for the automated axis locks when the gimbal is powered on/off.
  • Added ability to access Timelapse, Track and Panorama by sliding left on the touchscreen.
  • Added focus control through the Ronin app with the DJI RS focus motor attached.
  • Added  auto power off when the gimbal is in sleep mode and idle for more than  10 minutes. The feature is available when sleep mode is entered by  pressing the power button.

Notes:­­
  • Motor parameters are reset after updating firmware. Make sure to autotune DJI RS 3.
  • Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
  • Update  the firmware using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the DJI RS 3 via  Bluetooth. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and DJI RS 3 during the  update process.
  • Update the  firmware for the DJI Ronin Image Transmitter using the DJI Ronin app by  connecting the Image Transmitter via Wi-Fi. Do not disconnect the DJI  Ronin app and DJI Ronin Image Transmitter during the update process.
  • If  DJI RS 3 has a camera attached and is powered on while updating the  firmware, make sure to protect the camera and lens as the motors will  power off during the update.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart DJI RS 3 and retry.

2022-6-28
Use props
Frontliner 2020
lvl.4
Philippines

Thanks for the update and info...
2022-6-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info.
2022-6-29
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Dji.
2022-6-29
Use props
djiuser_tZwyF5jJR0BP
New

Brazil

I would really like to know if it is compatible with the canon 250D
2022-7-15
Use props
djiuser_gCnE5w8y39fd
New
Flight distance : 197142 ft
Germany

Hello, I've had my ronin rs3 pro since yesterday and wanted to update it, unfortunately there was an error in the firmware update and the gimbal no longer works properly and gives the error ^inconsistent firmware^ and then tries to update what doesn't work.  is there a possibility to reset the firmware?  I thank you in advance.
2022-7-16
Use props
djiuser_gCnE5w8y39fd
New
Flight distance : 197142 ft
Germany

Hallo, ich habe seit gestern mein ronin rs3 pro und wollte es updaten leider gab es ein Fehler beim firmenware Update und das gimbal funktioniert nicht mehr richtig und gibt den Fehler ^inkonsistene Firmenware^ an und versucht dann Upzudaten was nicht funktioniert. gibt es eine möglichkeit die firmenware zurückzusetzen?  Ich danke jetzt schonmal.
2022-7-16
Use props
Ramsey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117231 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Hi DJI, are there any plans for a firmware update to enable active track on the rs3 from the rs3 oled screen directly similar to the rs3 pro.  please advise!
2022-7-16
Use props
m.shadman
lvl.1

Iran

#Quick Reply Here#hi   NOT connection via bluetooth gh5S with ronin rs3   !!!     I have a panaSONIC gh5S and bought the ronin rs3 a few days ago from the textbook I am informed that there is a possibility to connect via bluetooth but I can not match the gimbal with the gh5 S as it is not seen
2022-7-23
Use props
m.shadman
lvl.1

Iran

hi  
NOT connection via bluetooth gh5S with ronin rs3   !!!

I have a panaSONIC gh5S and bought the ronin rs3 a few days ago from the textbook I am informed that there is a possibility to connect via bluetooth but I can not match the gimbal with the gh5 S as it is not seen
2022-7-23
Use props
m.shadman
lvl.1

Iran

hi
NOT connection via bluetooth lumix gh6 with ronin rs3
NOT connection via bluetoothlumix gh5S with ronin rs3
why
2022-8-13
Use props
silverxiang
New

Spain

Hello, is there any update on this? I am having the same problem. Both my GH5 and GH6 can't connect to the DJI rs3. The screen gets stuck on "Enable Bluetooth on camera, View Camera Compatibility List on DJI Ronin app". Bluetooth is enabled, I tried both 'ON' and 'pairing' bluetooth modes. Connecting any of the mentioned cameras by USB C cable to the RSS input, doesn't change anything as well (even if I switch the usb mode to 'PC Tethering'). Please help me, I'm about to return the gimbal and go for ZHIYUN solution
2022-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules