New DJI RS 3 Pro Firmware Released (6/29/2022)
6652 15 2022-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2022.06.29
  • Firmware: v01.00.00.00
  • DJI Ronin Image Transmitter (RavenEye) Firmware: v01.03.00.30
  • DJI Ronin Tethered Control Handle Firmware: v32.33
  • DJI Ronin App iOS: v1.5.0
  • DJI Ronin App Android: v1.5.0
  • User Manual: v1.0

What's New?
  • Added ability to access Timelapse, Track and Panorama by sliding left on the touchscreen.
  • Added focus control through the Ronin app with the DJI RS focus motor attached.
  • Added support for multiple subjects selected when using the DJI LiDAR Range Finder (RS).
  • Added auto power off when the gimbal is in sleep mode and idle for more than 10 minutes. The feature is available when sleep mode is entered by pressing the power button.

Notes:­­
  • Motor parameters are reset after updating firmware. Make sure to autotune DJI RS 3 Pro.
  • Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
  • Update the firmware using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the DJI RS 3 Pro via Bluetooth. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and DJI RS 3 Pro during the update process.
  • Update the firmware for the DJI Ronin Image Transmitter using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the Image Transmitter via Wi-Fi. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and DJI Ronin Image Transmitter during the update process.
  • If DJI RS 3 Pro has a camera attached and is powered on while updating the firmware, make sure to protect the camera and lens as the motors will power off during the update.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart DJI RS 3 Pro and retry.

2022-6-28
Use props
Frontliner 2020
lvl.4
Philippines

Thanks for the update and info...
2022-6-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2022-6-29
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks you Dji.
2022-6-29
Use props
Pleininger
New

United States

Running into a bug. I have updated the ronin Rs3 3 pro from my iPhone, but now the ronin app wont connect with the gimbal. Rs3 pro shows up on the Device List, when i tap on the name, it spins for a couple seconds but does nothing. If i refresh the list, it will no longer appear and say “no compatible device”

Please advise, thanks  
2022-7-10
Use props
djiuser_FJ9gqwhotky3
lvl.1

United States

My RS3 pro is not being found by the app
2022-7-19
Use props
fans4b6ce606
New

United States

I have had two rs3 pro gimbals get stuck at updating the firmware at 80%. I update the gimbal by itself first, then plug on the LiDAR, not firmware updates show up, plug on the focus motor and it says inconsistent firmware, click update and it starts at 80% and never moves on the app. The gimbal says completed with a green check mark but the iOS app keeps at 80%. Same thing with both gimbals, different gimbals and focus motors, same LiDAR. Updated the LiDAR via a computer.
2022-7-28
Use props
fans4b6ce606
New

United States

I have had two rs3 pro gimbals get stuck at updating the firmware at 80%. I update the gimbal by itself first, then plug on the LiDAR, not firmware updates show up, plug on the focus motor and it says inconsistent firmware, click update and it starts at 80% and never moves on the app. The gimbal says completed with a green check mark but the iOS app keeps at 80%. Same thing with both gimbals, different gimbals and focus motors, same LiDAR. Updated the LiDAR via a computer.
2022-7-28
Use props
Jaygo
lvl.2

Ireland

# firmware update failed (error code 1003) every time#
2022-7-29
Use props
fanse7cef96d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2859921 ft
  • >>>
Qatar

fans4b6ce606 Posted at 7-28 18:32
I have had two rs3 pro gimbals get stuck at updating the firmware at 80%. I update the gimbal by itself first, then plug on the LiDAR, not firmware updates show up, plug on the focus motor and it says inconsistent firmware, click update and it starts at 80% and never moves on the app. The gimbal says completed with a green check mark but the iOS app keeps at 80%. Same thing with both gimbals, different gimbals and focus motors, same LiDAR. Updated the LiDAR via a computer.

same here and found alot of ppl have the same issue , i couldnt do it in dji assistant for ronin,on mac the sotware couldnt see the gimbel
2022-7-29
Use props
fanse7cef96d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2859921 ft
  • >>>
Qatar

Dji ADMIN please responed
the dji assistant for Ronin cant see the gimbel on mac , i tried all the cabels ,restated computer and gimbel many times ,,,still net seening the gimbel
2022-7-30
Use props
MasterTr011
lvl.1
United States

Same here

1 Can't update the firmware to 1.00.00.00.00 from 00.01.00.51. Updating through app says Firmware update failed (-1003) I've restarted but the problem persists. Ronin Assistant app not recognizing USB plugged into RS3 Pro.
2. No video input message on the touch screen but HDMI is installed and double-checked camera settings. (a7siii)
3. Android app crashing Pixel 4. Ipad is working but won't update the firmware...(-1003)

I think DJI is having some issues.

2022-8-13
Use props
MasterTr011
lvl.1
United States

MasterTr011 Posted at 8-13 21:08
Same here

1 Can't update the firmware to 1.00.00.00.00 from 00.01.00.51. Updating through app says Firmware update failed (-1003) I've restarted but the problem persists. Ronin Assistant app not recognizing USB plugged into RS3 Pro.

DJI has a beta version on Android, use it. Ipad is FUBAR right now.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_1HMHU9O1lwJD
New

Australia

Hi I have canon eos 700d, and I just bought the recipe 2 pro pack and the raveneye dosnt work with my camera, will there be an update to be able to use it ? I can’t afford to buy a whole new camera
2022-8-20
Use props
Qat1981
New
  • >>>
Qatar

Hi,

Firmware Update Failed !!
i tried to update through phone app ...??
DJI RONIN RS3 Pro...
2022-9-18
Use props
fansc9181dbe
New

United States

Updated firmware now joystick will only tilt in fpv mode. Can no longer pan or use dial to roll. Even after changing joystick to pan/tilt in app and on ronin.
2022-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules