Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Oppo Find X5 pro, the application does not work!
2797 4 2022-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xtz3iXrnzWpT
lvl.1

Italy

Ieri ho acquistato un Oppo Find X5 pro, l'applicazione non funziona! Non è elencato V 1.6.6. Per favore, risolvi questo problema!
290956726_2861895200773445_7560656789027873813_n.jpg
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Oppo Find X5 Pro ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Oppo Find X5 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_xtz3iXrnzWpT
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-28 23:51
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Oppo Find X5 Pro ) that you are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Oppo Find X5 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Kindly please rest assure that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply, I saw that my phone is not listed, I have no other phones, try to solve the problem with the new phones, thanks
2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_xtz3iXrnzWpT Posted at 6-29 00:06
Thanks for the reply, I saw that my phone is not listed, I have no other phones, try to solve the problem with the new phones, thanks

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-7-1
Use props
djiuser_xtz3iXrnzWpT
lvl.1

Italy

Aggiornate l'applicazione!!!!
2022-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules