Data transfer DJI RC
6300 15 2022-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NA5wPlyVesxq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178366 ft
Belgium

Is it possible to move date (fotos and videos)  from my SD card in the DJI mini 3 pro to the one in the RC? I always get an error message.
2022-6-29
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

No , the the RC only holds screen recordings and screenshots. But I am not 100% sure...
2022-6-29
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It also holds the low res cache video files. If I put my mini3pro sd card into the sd card slot on the RC I can view my pictures and videos on the RC.

If I put the microsd from the drone in a usb card reader and plug it into the usb3 next to microsd card on the RC I can see the pictures and play the video's.

I think you would only do this if you wanted to review the photos because you did n't have a phone or tablet with. If you have a phone or tablet you best way is to transfer from drone to phone using quick transfer at 25mb/ second. Its very fast.
2022-6-29
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You should use quick transfer on you phone. Just download the DJI fly app onto your phone and away you go
2022-6-29
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just tried copying files from usb 3 card reader plugged into the "covered"usb port to the microsd in the remote, yes its not a problem.
2022-6-29
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 6-29 11:11
Just tried copying files from usb 3 card reader plugged into the "covered"usb port to the microsd in the remote, yes its not a problem.

Can you use a USB cable directly from the drone to the covered port ?
I am not sure why you would want to though....
2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out, May we please know what is the error message that you are receiving please? Thank you.
2022-6-29
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Goggles Pisano Posted at 6-29 12:11
Can you use a USB cable directly from the drone to the covered port ?
I am not sure why you would want to though....

Try it and let the forum know.
2022-6-29
Use props
tanasit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 145509 ft
United States

How do you save the Screen Recording onto the SD card in the RC?
I can do screen recording and watch it ONLY 1 time!! Then it disappeared even though I did not delete it. And I can’t find where or how to save the Screen Record clips.e
2022-7-4
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

tanasit Posted at 7-4 14:13
How do you save thr Screen Recording onto the SD card in the RC?
I can do screen recording and watch it ONLY 1 time!! Then it disappeared even though I did not delete it. And I can’t find where or how to save the Screen Record clips.

On  RC  Swipe down and hit cog in top right and go to storage then internal shared storage then photos & videos then images then movies  You will find them there.. Hope this helps
2022-7-4
Use props
tanasit
lvl.3
United States

Goggles Pisano Posted at 7-4 17:17
On  RC  Swipe down and hit cog in top right and go to storage then internal shared storage then photos & videos then images then movies  You will find them there.. Hope this helps
Perfect

Next question:
How do you choose the external SD card to save the screen recording?
Or how to transfer those screen record from the internal memory (which is almost full) to the sd card?
When I tried to send the video files to my iPhone via Blue tooth, it kept daying that blue tooth share file unsuccessful!
Thanks
B47196E3-F771-4AEC-9C89-80731DE5D34A.jpeg
8463D8D6-2126-431E-963A-3523F194C1A6.jpeg
2022-7-6
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

tanasit Posted at 7-6 13:18
Perfect

Next question:

If you have a formatted SD card in controller the files should be saving to there already.
When I formatted SD card in controller it asked me if I want to save my screen recordings to new card .
Try formatting SD card in controller.
I'm new to this Fly App so maybe somebody else has a better answer.
Good Luck
2022-7-6
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Goggles Pisano Posted at 7-6 13:31
If you have a formatted SD card in controller the files should be saving to there already.
When I formatted SD card in controller it asked me if I want to save my screen recordings to new card .
Try formatting SD card in controller.

You can always connect a USB cable between your RC controller and you computer and Diddle with the files that way....
2022-7-6
Use props
tanasit
lvl.3
United States

Goggles Pisano Posted at 7-6 13:50
You can always connect a USB cable between your RC controller and you computer and Diddle with the files that way....

I did format the SD card and it didn't tell me that the screen recording will be saved there!
But it says as seen below:However the screen record still went into the internal storage and I found no way to move the video to the SD card.

2022-7-6
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

tanasit Posted at 7-6 15:30
I did format the SD card and it didn't tell me that the screen recording will be saved there!
But it says as seen below:However the screen record still went into the internal storage and I found no way to move the video to the SD card.
[view_image]

The RC says internal shared storage but it is going to SD card. You might be getting it mixed up with Flight Records. Make another screen recording and check with computer or by removing card and read contents on card.
2022-7-6
Use props
tanasit
lvl.3
United States

Goggles Pisano Posted at 7-6 16:50
The RC says internal shared storage but it is going to SD card. You might be getting it mixed up with Flight Records. Make another screen recording and check with computer or by removing card and read contents on card.

Oh yes all the screen record files were saved in the SD but you have to access it as the Android external memory by swipe down twice and choose Storage. Then use the Explore function in order to view the files on the RC.

If you go to the setting (cog wheel), it will NOT show on the Notification (left pane) thus look like nothing there and if any it will show the last screen record which you can click and view only ONCE and disappeared.
2022-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules