Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SimonCW18
lvl.4
Flight distance : 389577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello,

My flight logs are no long updating on my iPhone DJI Fly app, but the funny thing is they are all there on my M3 RC and yes it the same account.

Anyone know how to fix it? 346AF4F1-130C-4D46-9750-394CF87B1948.jpeg

Thanks!

2022-6-29
Use props
SimonCW18
lvl.4
Flight distance : 389577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Figured it out now, RC was not connected to WIFI after latest update.
2022-6-29
Use props
kazcow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 454101 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

yes if you want your flights to sync - you have to enable Wi-Fi after each flight. The Mini 3 RC switch off Wi-Fi upon takeoff.  (which is slightly stupid as there is no way to "manually" download maps unless you zoom in forcing it to get stored in cache - but we have no idea what the lifetime of the cache is)
2022-6-29
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

kazcow Posted at 6-29 11:33
yes if you want your flights to sync - you have to enable Wi-Fi after each flight. The Mini 3 RC switch off Wi-Fi upon takeoff.  (which is slightly stupid as there is no way to "manually" download maps unless you zoom in forcing it to get stored in cache - but we have no idea what the lifetime of the cache is)

Went for flight yesterday and had to turn on Wi-fi mid flight  cause map was not complete. Pain in ass..
2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SimonCW18. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to solve the issue and for sharing the solution that you have done to fix the issue? Thank you and keep flying.
2022-6-29
Use props
Carl Rosenthal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87579 ft
United States

Hello, sorry to make this post become active again, but I am having the same issues, but kind of different.

Previous flights from a couple of days ago are showing up on my DJI Fly on my phone, but none on my DJI RC (Yes, same account).
Flights from yesterday are nowhere to be found. Today, I powered on my RC and Mini 3 Pro, in hopes that yesterdays flights upload. Still, no flights on the RC, and no new flights on my phone.

Anyone having the same issues?
2022-8-16
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Carl Rosenthal Posted at 8-16 13:27
Hello, sorry to make this post become active again, but I am having the same issues, but kind of different.

Previous flights from a couple of days ago are showing up on my DJI Fly on my phone, but none on my DJI RC (Yes, same account).

Make sure you have wi-fi on and automatically upload flight records checked on RC 1st
If that does not work.
Try clearing flight records cache files on RC
Go to profile then settings then storage then under RC internal storage go to clear aircraft flight records cache.  They will re-populate from dji website when you are done.
2022-8-16
Use props
Carl Rosenthal
lvl.1
United States

Goggles Pisano Posted at 8-16 13:58
Make sure you have wi-fi on and automatically upload flight records checked on RC 1st
If that does not work.
Try clearing flight records cache files on RC

Ok. I have Wi-Fi and upload both on. I have yet to clear any cache files.
If I do that, I will not loose any flights, right?
2022-8-16
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Carl Rosenthal Posted at 8-16 15:19
Ok. I have Wi-Fi and upload both on. I have yet to clear any cache files.
If I do that, I will not loose any flights, right?

If they are backed up to dji server you should not lose any flights. They will reload after you clear cache...If they are showing up on your phone app they should be backed up ....
2022-8-16
Use props
Carl Rosenthal
lvl.1
United States

Goggles Pisano Posted at 8-16 15:53
If they are backed up to dji server you should not lose any flights. They will reload after you clear cache...If they are showing up on your phone app they should be backed up ....

Oh yeah, did not think about that. I will try that soon. Thank you for your help!
2022-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules