Dual Wireless Microphone
2537 6 2022-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rich Smith
lvl.1

United States

I can't connect the dual wireless micophone to my osmo pocket 2 with the USB connector that comes with it. Also does anyone know if you can pair the micropnone from the dual mic directly to the osmo pocket 2 much like the individual wireless mic that cames with the unit?
2022-6-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Are you talking about the separately-sold DJI Mic? Or are you attempting to pair two Pocket 2 mics to one Pocket 2?

At least as of now, the Pocket 2 only supports one Pocket 2 mic at a time. You cannot pair more than one at the same time on it. Not sure about the separately-sold DJI Mic though.
2022-7-3
Use props
fans0c02c6e4
lvl.1
Sweden

I have also a wish to have 2 microphones to my Pocket 2, Anyone tried to connect an lanyard mic into the wireless transmitter and if so do both microphones pic up sound and transmit ?
2022-7-3
Use props
Rich Smith
lvl.1

United States

HGDC84 Posted at 7-3 04:04
Are you talking about the separately-sold DJI Mic? Or are you attempting to pair two Pocket 2 mics to one Pocket 2?

At least as of now, the Pocket 2 only supports one Pocket 2 mic at a time. You cannot pair more than one at the same time on it. Not sure about the separately-sold DJI Mic though.

I have 2 DJI Osmo pocket 2's and would like to connect each one to one of the pocket 2 cameras through the wireless connection. but unlike the separately sold mic's these don't seem to link.
2022-7-5
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Rich Smith Posted at 7-5 15:04
I have 2 DJI Osmo pocket 2's and would like to connect each one to one of the pocket 2 cameras through the wireless connection. but unlike the separately sold mic's these don't seem to link.

So two mics, two Pocket 2's, trying to pair each mic to just one Pocket 2? And you can't get the connection even when only one mic and Pocket 2 is on?
2022-7-11
Use props
Rich Smith
lvl.1

United States

HGDC84 Posted at 7-11 12:23
So two mics, two Pocket 2's, trying to pair each mic to just one Pocket 2? And you can't get the connection even when only one mic and Pocket 2 is on?

I have two Osmo pocket 2's and recently purchased the DJI dual wireless microphones. I would like to connect each one directly to each pocket. It doesn't look like the osmo pocket 2 will accept the wireless signal from each of the dual microphones individually. Unless there is a way to tell the osmo 2 to accept one of the dual wireless mics in the osmo pocket 2 menu?
2022-8-12
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Rich Smith Posted at 8-12 11:51
I have two Osmo pocket 2's and recently purchased the DJI dual wireless microphones. I would like to connect each one directly to each pocket. It doesn't look like the osmo pocket 2 will accept the wireless signal from each of the dual microphones individually. Unless there is a way to tell the osmo 2 to accept one of the dual wireless mics in the osmo pocket 2 menu?

Can't say how it goes with the DJI Mic set, haven't got that myself as of now. But if I get one, I'll see how it's transmitter unit(s) act with the Pocket 2.
2022-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules