Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Expected delivery date on Mini 3 Pro Best Buy USA Pre Orders
1507 6 2022-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sree
lvl.3
United States

My Mini 3 Pro and Remote Control with Built-in Screen - Gray order placed with Best Buy on Jun 12th is still in PreOrder status. Their customer service Rep just mentioned that BB didn't receive any stock yet and all Pre orders are waiting for inventory. Please share your BB pre order shipping status here.
2022-6-29
Use props
djitigger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161604 ft
United States

This conversation is already happening in another thread where you also posted - (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 4890&extra=&page=37)

My latest post about this.
-------------
I've been posting about BB as well. Any order between May 10 and June 28 was considered a preorder. BB said they would deliver them in the order that the orders were placed. I ordered on May 10th, the second they became available. Currently, BB has yet to receive anything from DJI (based on info from their CSR's). Amazon, A&H and others are in the same boat, BB is not alone.
-------------
2022-6-29
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

djitigger Posted at 6-29 17:30
This conversation is already happening in another thread where you also posted - (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 4890&extra=&page=37)

My latest post about this.

Thanks for the reply. I am seeing many posts mentioning B&H has shipped the pre orders , not sure whether its true. Also noticed the below answer in BB Mini 3 Pro Drones answered questions.

Q: Question Is the mini 3 and the fly more combo shipping out together or on different dates? I
Asked 1 month ago by Pricepromise.

A:Answer In my case, the mini 3 has just been shipped today(06/28) but the fly more combo hasn't, I guess they will be shipped out on different dates.
Answered 1 day ago by Anonymous Verified Purchase

2022-6-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DroneNerds just received there initial shipment yesterday and sold out within 2 hours.  They now show as backorder.  

Good luck with your BestBuy orders.
2022-6-30
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

I just spoke to BB USA customer support team again and there is no stock yet. As per them they haven't shipped any of the Pre orders yet and expecting the inventory on July 4th.
2022-6-30
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sree Posted at 6-30 15:25
I just spoke to BB USA customer support team again and there is no stock yet. As per them they haven't shipped any of the Pre orders yet and expecting the inventory on July 4th.

you do realize that some people are reporting getting their drones and/or tracking numbers from best buy?  i agree with bby that they have no stock but it's not like they never had any.  like everyone else, they probably ran out quickly.  i don't know how bby system works but it could be they didn't get enough to even fill a single "pre-order" and had to ship to every "order" once they opened it up which could be the reason why pre-orders are still holding.  even so, if i could only get to half or less of my pre-orders, i wouldn't tell that to my pre-order customers; it looks bad.
2022-6-30
Use props
Sree
lvl.3
United States

Hello, I have started a new question in Best Buy M3Pro list page and request your BB Pre order feedback to share there

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/questions/dji-mini-3-pro-and-remote-control-with-built-in-screen-gray/6503238/question/3913906b-58ee-3d7f-a9bc-53eb6b0c6cf5
2022-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules