739 10 2022-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frankymusik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

If anyone here (in Germany, near Dresden?) needs a brand new FMC and would like to pick it up from me, please contact me (via PM please)...

I would also send it with DHL (or Hermes), but of course that takes a little more effort...

So if anyone is interested in an originally packaged (sealed) FMC, please let me know, then at least one other Mini 3 Pro owner will be very happy...

2022-6-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Just sent a PM
2022-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there frankymusik. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who are looking for the DJI FMC can contact and get in touch with you with regards to this matter. Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-6-29
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

... it is of course unopened and it has full guarantee / warranty!
The original invoice will be included...
2022-6-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice gesture Franky.  Always nice to try and help out a fellow pilot, especially since the FMC are hard to find right now.
2022-6-30
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-30 03:45
Very nice gesture Franky.  Always nice to try and help out a fellow pilot, especially since the FMC are hard to find right now.

Thank you DowntownRDB for your kind words...

It would not be a problem to send the package back to Amazon, but I also think that some are eagerly waiting to finally have more batteries...

First they write me that I have to be patient until the end of July (or even mid-August), and then they surprise me with a "flash delivery"...   
2022-6-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 6-30 03:58
Thank you DowntownRDB for your kind words...

It would not be a problem to send the package back to Amazon, but I also think that some are eagerly waiting to finally have more batteries...

You're most welcome franky.  

Hopefully, somebody nearby needs them and that way they will get them much sooner than waiting on an order.  

Here in the US two of the major retailers just got there first shipment of Mini 3 Pros and sold out within 2 hours.  They are now predicting new stock in late July to early August.  Not sure if DJI under produced or failed to predict sales volume properly.  

Hope you are having a great week.
2022-6-30
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-30 04:59
You're most welcome franky.  

Hopefully, somebody nearby needs them and that way they will get them much sooner than waiting on an order.  

probably both.  dji unestimated the amount of sales right out of the gate and it is likely some big merchants like best buy and amazon cut their orders (forecast) due to various reason.  this launch could have been so so much better but it's starting to turn into a mini disaster.  so many factors are out of everyone's control.  covid, supply chain, shortages, shipping issues, etc.
2022-6-30
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

???                     
2022-6-30
Use props
frankymusik
Second Officer