Route follow on Air2S?
679 4 2022-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrSimmo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I've recently bought an Air 2S which I'm loving and still figuring out how to use each function well.

I'd like to be able to create a route with waypoints which the drone could autonomously follow (either by flying first myself or by drawing on the screen); but can't figure out how to do it.

There seems to be reference to the DJI GO 4 app but that doesn't have the Air2S listed in supported drones (although the older Air is listed), and the Fly App doesn't seem to have that function? Am I missing something?

Many Thanks
2022-6-29
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1866086 ft
Netherlands

Litchi App will do that
2022-6-30
Use props
MrSimmo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Cheers - have had a look; it looks good, Does the autonomous flight mode in Litchi still using the obstacle avoidance system (i.e. fly around trees etc)?

Many Thanks
2022-6-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MrSimmo Posted at 6-30 03:46
Cheers - have had a look; it looks good, Does the autonomous flight mode in Litchi still using the obstacle avoidance system (i.e. fly around trees etc)?

Many Thanks

Yes obstacle avoidence will not change. Litchi is a great app and probably the best Waypoints app, I’d suggest checking out some You tube videos, also yes depending on device you are using you first draw using pencil etc.
2022-6-30
Use props
MrSimmo
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Perfect - thanks. I'll buy it straight away. Thanks again both
2022-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules