Sport mode and IFM's not working when connected via remote control
1201 1 2022-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gibbon
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi, for a few years now my Spark has lost the ability to use Sport Mode and Intelligent Flight Modes.   I raised it as a support ticket back then but all DJI wanted to do was for me to send it for a costly repair. I've tried so many things to get it working again... tried official app, the hacked mod app, tried hacking the firmware, restoring normal, factory defaults, downgrading,  upgrading, wifi, cable, without phone, with phone....  sport mode still doesn't show up, nor does the IFM button on the left side of the screen. (using android for what its worth)

I was told to try connecting phone to spark directly (not using remote controller) and that DID bring up the IFM button! (although not ideal as its horrible to control on a phone).   But obviously I can't use Sports mode as there is no option in the phone app to change that on/off.

What reason would there be for the remote to make this occur?  I can't even tell if the remote has a faulty sport mode switch as I don't know of any way of testing the buttons (is there?)  but even if it was faulty, the IFM options should be there still shouldnt they?

thanks for your time and I hope, your reply

2022-6-30
Use props
gibbon
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Anyone? surely this is happened before to someone or DJI have experienced this and know what causes it
2022-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules