Questions
541 0 2022-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srdyiop
lvl.3
United States

I have not used my drone in about 5 months decided its a nice day might as well go fly.

Feel as if I have never flown the drone before, ANNOYANCE 1. naturally I get outside away from the WIFI INTERNET and DJI wants me to install a update using MY PHOINE DATA not sure why it did not ask whilst I was in the house with my phone connected to the controler and the internet where I have UNLIMITED DATA, I declined the update, Drone flew and peformed flawlessly the last time used.

ANNOYANCE 2. Next the app wants me to log in, why didnt it remember my log in from the last time I used it?  WHERE do I find my log in information?  I only used it one time 5 MONTHS AGO, once I find my log in info I will write it on my controller and the drone with a marker so I have it handy or maybe there is a way to FORCE the app to remember my login?

ANNOYANCE 3. I bypassed the update thing and tried to fly, the drone would only go about 37 feet in the air then would flash a error message just long enough to read "ERROR" then the error message would go away before I could finish reading, maybe who ever created the ERROR message could install a "ERRORS" button some place so you could click and see a list of error messages?

ANNOYANCE 4 When I came back to these forums I was greeted with the log into my  account prompt, whats up with that all he other sites I have accounts with remember my logins just fine, I tried to log in then spent a good 5 minutes playing with the  ROBOT thing that has images TOO SMALL TO SEE ON MY 27" MONITOR so I just  keep guessig like a ROBOT until it lets me in, wish I could talk to the  Genius who designed the guess to log in thing, SO MANY things wrong with its design to list here.

ANNOYANCE 5 While trying to GUESS my way past the ROBOT prevention dialog I recieved a popup about some sort of COOKIES thing I do not understand maybe someone can break it all down for me so I undestand what I am agreeing too, I am not a lawyer, I do not understand anything in the "Cookie Preferences" if your trying to "enhance your browsing experience" you failed miserably I do not understand computer webpage geek speak, explain it like your talking to someone in the 2nd grade with zero webpage experance. I clicked the X to close the Cookie nag, pretty sure I have not seen the last of the Cookie experiance thing.

ANNOYANCE 6 I abandon flying at 37' and came back in the house thinking I need to update the phone app before its going to fly right, here I set staring at my phone with the app open and its no longer prompting me to update, I have no idea how to force it to update, I clicked on everything I could find on the screen still nothing that says update, MOST applications will sense your connected to your WIFI and prompt you again automatically, not this app?

What do I do next, I am confused and beyond flustrated?

2022-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules