APK App Android Phone DJI Pro 3 Not Connecting
895 4 2022-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Contractor22
lvl.1
United States

I am newbie to drones and I have the DJI Pro 3 with the on screen remote.  

I downloaded the APK phone app to my android phone and for some reason I can't get it to connect to the drone, what am I doing wrong?

2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Contractor22. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-6-30
Use props
Contractor22
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 21:42
Hello there Contractor22. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

I am getting this error. I have the remote set 3 different ways. 1) I tried with the ghz set to dual band the 2.4 or the 5.8 2) I tried with 2.4 only in auto 3) I tried 2.4 in manual still couldn't get it to work. It connects for a second then it disconnects right away.

I Uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and I still have the same issue. I tried with another phone same issue.

Now what do I do?
Screenshot_20220701-102948.png
2022-7-1
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

What Android device do you using und what android version is on that device ? Did you powered on your mini3p system before you started the app? and what modus are you using on that system?
2022-7-18
Use props
djiuser_XsVnEmXBJAKO
New

Argentina

Android 12 en dispositivo a22 Samsung.  No se abre la app . Reinstale varias veces y nada. Que pasa?
2022-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules