DJI FlyApp 1.6.8
2130 9 2022-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

New FlyApp ready for download. (Android)
Additional functions for the Mini3P  and fixed issues.

2022-6-30
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

DJI FlyApp 1.6.8 Android

New FlyApp ready for download. (Android)
Additional functions for the Mini3P  and as usual only fixed issues.

2022-6-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Could be a step forward.
2022-6-30
Use props
DukeofDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12885007 ft
France

Will this fix signal issues for dji mini 2 interms of 5.8 ghz banding not working .

Can anyone confirm please ?
2022-6-30
Use props
Jan.Bo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 636316 ft
Czechia

Fix this version the Quickshots not working issue?
2022-6-30
Use props
DukeofDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12885007 ft
United Kingdom

Just to report.

I have just done a quick test and the problem is not resolved.

In dual mode on latest firmware and latest dji fly app. The signal does not move between 2.4 ghz and 5.8GHZ it just stays on 5.8 ghz.

And it shows weak signal even when the controller is placed next to the drone.

If you change the signal to 2.4 GHz bingo You have full bars and strong signal. The dual mode is not switching between the 2 channels.

Dji please fix it.
2022-6-30
Use props
Ranger7777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152782 ft
United States

I just did the DJI Fly update and then connected to my Mini 2.  It did request a FlySafe Database update and I did that.  It did not do an update on the Mini 2 firmware.   Did a short test flight and all looks good.  Cannot comment on the signal post above, just saw that and did not check.
2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MySky. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. For additional reference I will post what is new to the new DJI Fly Application v1.6.8 below. Thank you.

For Android :
- DJI Mavic 3 now allows switching between Hasselblad and tele cameras. The latter now supports manual exposure and shooting in RAW format. Explore mode is now integrated into shooting modes and can be enabled under Photo or Video mode. Update aircraft firmware to latest version to use these features.
- When customizing button functions on DJI RC Pro, more buttons and options such as adjusting exposure settings are now available. Update remote controller firmware to latest version to use this feature. Updating firmware will reset all customized button functions to default. View details in Settings on DJI Fly.
- Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.

For iOS :
- DJI Mavic 3 now allows switching between Hasselblad and tele cameras. The latter now supports manual exposure and shooting in RAW format. Explore mode is now integrated into shooting modes and can be enabled under Photo or Video mode. Update aircraft firmware to latest version to use these features.
- Fixes certain issues and optimizes overall app quality.
2022-6-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2022-6-30
Use props
hunterws
Second Officer
Flight distance : 382536 ft
Estonia

Is this going to make the mini2 more stable and all features/functions work?
Seems all the concern is for the mini3, when the last product still isn't working as it should.
I'd like to fly, but am still waiting until a good update comes about, and it has not yet.
2022-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules