3616 5 2022-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Corsairoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779049 ft
United Kingdom

I'm confused. Help please.

What is the function of the SC Card on the DJI-RC for Mini 3 Pro? I have flown my Mini 3 a few times now and there are no images, nothing added to the SD Card on the Remote.

Does this need to be enabled somewhere? Because I can't find it.....

Apart from pointing at the slot in the RC and saying it's an SD-Card the manual tells us nothing...

As an aside I cannot also see how to format the card in the remote..... I formatted in my PC and then installed it..

Slightly confused as to the Remote's SD Card function....

Corsairoz

2022-6-30
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Only low-res previews have been stored on it 'till todays FW update but now it should be possible to download full-res photos and 1080p videos.
2022-6-30
Use props
tanasit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 145509 ft
United States

MySky Posted at 6-30 12:10
Only low-res previews have been stored on it 'till todays FW update but now it should be possible to download full-res photos and 1080p videos.

Sounds good but can you tell us more detail on how to go about this?

Thanks
2022-7-4
Use props
Goggles Pisano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

tanasit Posted at 7-4 14:02
Sounds good but can you tell us more detail on how to go about this?

Thanks

Only low-res preview videos and screen recordings are saved there for now.
To format card swipe down from top of screen and click on cog then go to storage.
You can access screen recordings here too.
On  RC  Swipe down and hit cog in top right and go to storage then internal shared storage then photos & videos then images then movies  You will find them there.. Hope this helps
2022-7-4
Use props
Suzygs1000
lvl.2
Australia

What I/'ve learned in the 4 days I've had mine ... the card you used to use in the Mini 2 won't work if it's not at least V30:  The card slot in the RC is for screen recording the flight on the controller .. Swipe down from the top of the screen twice, and tap record screen or whatever it say .. the RC will not play any files from the sc card iln the drone .. I don't have a fast enough card at the moment, so I put the  v10 I was using inthe mini 2 in the Mini 3, and set the resolution to 1080p.  I started recording, and kept getting the message from the drone that the card was too slow.  It did record however, in what I guess is 1080P, whichis pretty good anyway .. I don't think you need a really fast card for the RC, as it only records in 1080p I think ,... hope this helps
2023-2-13
Use props
Frank071
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128586 ft
Netherlands

AFAIK the SD card in the RC is also used to store offline maps
2023-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules