broken video - flickering
617 9 2022-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Meilts
lvl.1

Germany

I got some serious problems with some video files. I didn't change anything to previous taken shots but some files got the following errors.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AWqhcidM8oyJ28L8ZTl0i0nCBKqmRljY/view?usp=sharing

Clip was shot in 1080p 50fps.
Any ideas how to repair the files or at least what the problem was?
Thank you so much!

2022-6-30
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

It is almost impossible to diagnose a problem like that when it is uploaded to YouTube. Try uploading a small original file to Dropbox or similar.
2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Meilts. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above kindly please post the original video file for us to be able to see and can assist you further. Thank you.
2022-6-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Just to be sure, this comes from the SD card?
2022-6-30
Use props
Meilts
lvl.1

Germany

Geebax Posted at 6-30 15:09
It is almost impossible to diagnose a problem like that when it is uploaded to YouTube. Try uploading a small original file to Dropbox or similar.

Thank you so far. Here is the original file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AWqhcidM8oyJ28L8ZTl0i0nCBKqmRljY/view?usp=sharing
2022-6-30
Use props
Meilts
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 20:42
Hello there Meilts. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above kindly please post the original video file for us to be able to see and can assist you further. Thank you.

Thank you so far. Here is the original file:
2022-6-30
Use props
Meilts
lvl.1

Germany

Montfrooij Posted at 6-30 23:01
Just to be sure, this comes from the SD card?

Yes, it's from the sd-card in the drone. I copied it to an ssd so i could format and reuse the card again. Unfortunatly i realized the error after formatting the sd card.
2022-6-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Meilts Posted at 6-30 23:11
Yes, it's from the sd-card in the drone. I copied it to an ssd so i could format and reuse the card again. Unfortunatly i realized the error after formatting the sd card.

Ok, ruling things out here.
It is different from what we usually see when people are complaining about flickering etc. This looks more like a file error.
Best way is to record a short clip and share that without editing here via dropbox, onedrive etc.
2022-6-30
Use props
Meilts
lvl.1

Germany

Montfrooij Posted at 6-30 23:18
Ok, ruling things out here.
It is different from what we usually see when people are complaining about flickering etc. This looks more like a file error.
Best way is to record a short clip and share that without editing here via dropbox, onedrive etc.

Yeah, it's not that "camera flickering" but i couldn't find a better description. Looks more like an compression error or something like that.
This file is not edited. Only copied from the card. But strange thing is, that I got 10 clips from that day all looking like that. Before and after that series the other shots are fine.
2022-6-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Meilts Posted at 6-30 23:27
Yeah, it's not that "camera flickering" but i couldn't find a better description. Looks more like an compression error or something like that.
This file is not edited. Only copied from the card. But strange thing is, that I got 10 clips from that day all looking like that. Before and after that series the other shots are fine.

Fingers crossed it won't happen again.
Otherwise I would try another SD. If that does not help, I would contact support.
2022-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules