9917 47 2022-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
baybay11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 237562 ft
United States

hello everyone
im coming in hopes for a sollution on why my mini 3s gimbal is shaking/vibrating, i notice it more towards the top of the screen and it shows even when i download the videos. i dont have to be recording either it just does it no matter what
thanks for the help in advance

2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there baybay11. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue with your DJI Mini 3 Pro, was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Drone? In addition, kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see. Thank you.
2022-6-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've experienced the gimbal shaking at startup once or twice ( not every time) and that did once manifest itself in the video before takeoff.  I found that tapping the gimbal very gently stopped the vibration. It was almost like the gimbal couldn't quite finish its customary start-up dance.
2022-6-30
Use props
baybay11
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-30 20:56
Hello there baybay11. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue with your DJI Mini 3 Pro, was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Drone? In addition, kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see. Thank you.

no there has not been any crashes at all i noticed it the first day i was using it two days ago, i have been shooting in h.265 so i think its not letting me upload the video i took. i did some tinkering with things and recalibrated everything and hasent noticed anything in the video but i have only been recording indoors i will try to take it outdoors asap its just been raining in my area today
2022-7-1
Use props
baybay11
lvl.2
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 6-30 21:56
I've experienced the gimbal shaking at startup once or twice ( not every time) and that did once manifest itself in the video before takeoff.  I found that tapping the gimbal very gently stopped the vibration. It was almost like the gimbal couldn't quite finish its customary start-up dance.

thanks for the information i will try this
2022-7-1
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

baybay11 Posted at 7-1 13:34
thanks for the information i will try this

I hope the problem doesn't persist - but it doesn't seem to affect the performance of the drone.
2022-7-1
Use props
djiuser_ovFrv3adBi8n
New
Flight distance : 315 ft
United States

I have the same exact issue happening with my mini 3 pro
2022-7-12
Use props
baybay11
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_ovFrv3adBi8n Posted at 7-12 15:03

ur gonna have to send it back
2022-7-21
Use props
djiuser_a2nBLFjPmSP5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148353 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_ovFrv3adBi8n Posted at 7-12 15:03

Me too.
2022-7-31
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I had it several times But now it's Ok - I did nothing but think it might be related to this bad gimble protector which goes sideways all the time

2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_a2nBLFjPmSP5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 7-31 07:09
I had it several times But now it's Ok - I did nothing but think it might be related to this bad gimble protector which goes sideways all the time  
https://youtu.be/bj_FpvYoXfQ
I’ve never uploaded to YouTube before. Does that work.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sDULg5TNYEQ
2022-7-31
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

djiuser_a2nBLFjPmSP5 Posted at 7-31 07:33
I’ve never uploaded to YouTube before. Does that work.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sDULg5TNYEQ

Your case is bad - I'd seek DJI support for that!
2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_a2nBLFjPmSP5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I’ve tried several flights earlier which have all ended up with the results. I cannot figure out why its started to do this as the day before it was perfect. Once charged, it was stored in the box with the foam and guard fitted.
I will make contact with the team for advice tomorrow.
2022-7-31
Use props
djiuser_a2nBLFjPmSP5
lvl.1
United Kingdom

djiuser_a2nBLFjPmSP5 Posted at 7-31 17:46
I’ve tried several flights earlier which have all ended up with the results. I cannot figure out why its started to do this as the day before it was perfect. Once charged, it was stored in the box with the foam and guard fitted.
I will make contact with the team for advice tomorrow.

Mines now been sent away for repair. I did find this page on the issue for those who it might help.
https://store.dji.com/guides/troubleshooting-gimbal-error/
2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_a2nBLFjPmSP5 Posted at 8-2 02:01
Mines now been sent away for repair. I did find this page on the issue for those who it might help.
https://store.dji.com/guides/troubleshooting-gimbal-error/

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. You may provide us with your case number and we will keep an eye on your case. Please rest assured. We will try our best to help you out.
2022-8-5
Use props
djiuser_zfQykThu7zpA
New

Russia

I have the same problem with my 3 mini pro. Looks like I’m not the only one.
I’ve tried to recalibrate IMU and cam stabilizer - it doesn’t help unfortunately.
2022-8-6
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

Blériot53 Posted at 6-30 21:56
I've experienced the gimbal shaking at startup once or twice ( not every time) and that did once manifest itself in the video before takeoff.  I found that tapping the gimbal very gently stopped the vibration. It was almost like the gimbal couldn't quite finish its customary start-up dance.

I have had his too. But hasn't happened for weeks then last night it did it for about 20 secs on start up and then stopped. I thought it was the gimbal just randomly shaking itself down but maybe not?
2022-8-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bussty Posted at 8-7 00:02
I have had his too. But hasn't happened for weeks then last night it did it for about 20 secs on start up and then stopped. I thought it was the gimbal just randomly shaking itself down but maybe not?

It seems to be a random thing. More than 20 flights now and it's only happened three times.
A gentle tap stops it and I've had no ill-effects on footage.
2022-8-7
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

Blériot53 Posted at 8-7 00:20
It seems to be a random thing. More than 20 flights now and it's only happened three times.
A gentle tap stops it and I've had no ill-effects on footage.

Lets hope it's just a quirk, I'm guessing if this is going on while its in the air and you are trying to take a photo it would be blurry so going to keep a close eye on it. Do you screen record when you fly? I don't but have been thinking about it...
2022-8-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bussty Posted at 8-7 00:53
Lets hope it's just a quirk, I'm guessing if this is going on while its in the air and you are trying to take a photo it would be blurry so going to keep a close eye on it. Do you screen record when you fly? I don't but have been thinking about it...

I never do - and with reports of the Mini3Pro overheating and exhibiting errors if you do, I'm not likely to try it.
2022-8-7
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

Blériot53 Posted at 8-7 01:00
I never do - and with reports of the Mini3Pro overheating and exhibiting errors if you do, I'm not likely to try it.

Yes that was my other worry so maybe I should adopt the KISS principal here
2022-8-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bussty Posted at 8-7 01:03
Yes that was my other worry so maybe I should adopt the KISS principal here

There's a lot to be said for it
2022-8-7
Use props
baybay11
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_zfQykThu7zpA Posted at 8-6 23:03
I have the same problem with my 3 mini pro. Looks like I’m not the only one.
I’ve tried to recalibrate IMU and cam stabilizer - it doesn’t help unfortunately.

Ya your not the only person I had to send mine back for repairs. It took about a week from when I shipped it out to it getting back to me
2022-8-7
Use props
baybay11
lvl.2
United States

Bussty Posted at 8-7 00:53
Lets hope it's just a quirk, I'm guessing if this is going on while its in the air and you are trying to take a photo it would be blurry so going to keep a close eye on it. Do you screen record when you fly? I don't but have been thinking about it...

Yes it does mess pictures quality up as the camera can focus correctly and is shaking
2022-8-7
Use props
Billy.RKV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2922815 ft
Portugal

I’m also having this issue…
2022-8-20
Use props
djiuser_Yp2CALp1qC2O
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34442 ft
Hong Kong

Same issue here , my first problem is moist, i follow what dji say to clean with wet tissue and reset camera parameters ,now that i try to make it fly it's so much shaky, the video is not good.
2022-9-3
Use props
CFAM
New

Brazil

Hi guys, I'm new here and with DJI Mini. I just got a Mini 3 Pro but I'm getting some wave like trembling in some videos. Can you help me understand what is it?

https://youtu.be/2slpYVJJMGY
2022-9-19
Use props
iliatyan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142349 ft
Russia

[backcolor=rgba(7, 28, 71, 0.05)]Hello! I got a new drone and it started making this disgusting camera suspension sound out of the box, the suspension also vibrates. When the drone turns in one direction, the sound disappears, in other directions it does not. The video is correspondingly substandard due to suspension yeast. What do you think - is it mechanical damage or software errors? I repeat - this problem is right out of the box. I have made several flights, recalibrated everything that is available, but the problem has not disappeared.   Well, after the firmware version 01.00.0300, the error 30064 came out   youtu.be/w93UjncHzew
2022-9-22
Use props
djiuser_ooVhJ2NB6LLe
New
Flight distance : 170922 ft
Austria

I have the same issue here

My DJI Mini 3 Pro was just resting for 2 weeks.. nothing happened.. then i took it out of the Fly & More bag and now it is shaking too..  
I guess I must send it back too :/
2022-10-19
Use props
DarynS
lvl.1
Australia

I have had the problem twice while flying and once on the ground. I got the message EXCESSIVE GIMBAL VIBRATION. Once it then said GIMBAL MOTOR OVERLOAD. The gimbal was uncontrollable ant then just locked up at a funny angle. Once the drone was turned off and back on it was fine again.  I have had my DJI mini 3 pro for two days.
2022-10-29
Use props
djimavic3minipro
New

Mexico

Same problem as above... brand new DJI Mini 3 Pro (yesterday), charged, turned it on, prompted firmware updates (aircraft is now 01.00.0400, and RC is 01.02.0000, app version 1.7.8 on the DJI RC). During the first MasterShots flight, it said "Gimbal motor overload" and I started seeing trembling on screen. Read every forum post I could, calibrated everything, tried again. Depending on how you start, you might get it right at the beginning or much later. On one of the attempts, it took a little bit of time for the wobbliness to appear on screen (and video), and once it does, it'll continue. Thinking whether I got a lemon and whether I should return it, vs wait a little bit and try to see if there's any additional instructions that I didn't find online yet, or a firmware update (seems to be common with a number of users, so it must be a bug in the firmware?)...
2022-10-30
Use props
DarynS
lvl.1
Australia

djimavic3minipro Posted at 10-30 18:26
Same problem as above... brand new DJI Mini 3 Pro (yesterday), charged, turned it on, prompted firmware updates (aircraft is now 01.00.0400, and RC is 01.02.0000, app version 1.7.8 on the DJI RC). During the first MasterShots flight, it said "Gimbal motor overload" and I started seeing trembling on screen. Read every forum post I could, calibrated everything, tried again. Depending on how you start, you might get it right at the beginning or much later. On one of the attempts, it took a little bit of time for the wobbliness to appear on screen (and video), and once it does, it'll continue. Thinking whether I got a lemon and whether I should return it, vs wait a little bit and try to see if there's any additional instructions that I didn't find online yet, or a firmware update (seems to be common with a number of users, so it must be a bug in the firmware?)...

Mine got worse and worse until it wouldn’t function at all. I sent it back 5 days after getting it.
2022-11-5
Use props
djduane
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138655 ft
United States

CFAM Posted at 9-19 06:47
Hi guys, I'm new here and with DJI Mini. I just got a Mini 3 Pro but I'm getting some wave like trembling in some videos. Can you help me understand what is it?

WOW!!! I've had the exact same issue with my Mini3 and usually happens when I'm videoing at the ocean
Here's a sample of my video. https://rumble.com/v1sbnd6-examp ... n-mini-3-video.html

Wondering if this requires the Mini3 to be shipped back DJI?
2022-11-7
Use props
djiuser_fxFHwSUjRzzS
New

Netherlands

I have the exact same thing. I just got mine 3 days ago and on the first flight it already did this when i fly and try to move the gimball its says gimbal motor overload and starts shaking for a few seconds. Is there any fix does i need to send it to dji? Or is there an software fix ? I hope there is a solution coming
2022-11-24
Use props
djiuser_fxFHwSUjRzzS
New

Netherlands

DarynS Posted at 11-5 11:34
Mine got worse and worse until it wouldn’t function at all. I sent it back 5 days after getting it.

Any update yet?
2022-11-24
Use props
Billy.RKV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2922815 ft
Portugal

I appear to have this issue once again with a brand new Mini 3 Pro unit received directly from the oficial DJI Store…
Unboxed yesterday, It’s now the 5th drone with a manufacture defect.
2022-11-26
Use props
Rauma
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1794291 ft
Italy

Same issue also for me. I thought i was the only one
2022-12-19
Use props
baybay11
lvl.2
United States

Rauma Posted at 12-19 07:10

Just send it in to them, they will fix it for free. Nothing us users can do to fix it
2022-12-19
Use props
baybay11
lvl.2
United States

Rauma Posted at 12-19 07:10

Just send it in to them, they will fix it for free. Nothing us users can do to fix it
2022-12-19
Use props
DorinIonescu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35968 ft
Romania

Same issue. At the start, I can hear the gimbal noise from trembling (before taking off). I gently touch it, and it stops. I take off and fly a long distance. If I stop it or it stops it by signal loss, the trembling starts again. if I never stop it and take gentle curves back, it may work. At abrupt stops, it starts trembling. I bring the drone back to me at 1-meter height. I gently touch the gimbal (without landing), and it stops. Then I fly again (if the battery is low, I land, change the battery, and start again, same steps, every time).  I will probably buy a new one, so I can send this to repairs - did not check the guarantee yet.
- no problems during climbing up.
- only on horizontal movements and hard stops (release the lever on the controller). I will try never to release the lever abruptly and never lose signal   
I tried various flight modes, and the gimbal does not reverse to normal mode (no shaking)
During shaking, the video is in waves, and the photos are blurry (You can extract photos from video with editing software - somehow, the video focus is good (but the video can not be published), photo focus is crushed). I did not try anti-shaking software to repair the video - maybe later.
2023-1-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules