Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First Look: DJI Mini 3 Pro ND Filters
1397 12 2022-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

If you wanna record buttery smooth cinematic footage there is no way around a set of ND filters for your DJI Mini 3 Pro. I got a set of regular, polarized, CPL and UV filters from Freewell Gear for review

2022-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Henrik Olsen. Good day and thank you for sharing this interesting video that you have filmed and created. Nicely done and have a nice day.
2022-6-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing,  nice comparison.
2022-6-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see.
2022-6-30
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How many more Times  will these you tubers post about ND filters that they have been given free
2022-7-1
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

Bigplumbs Posted at 7-1 01:05
How many more Times  will these you tubers post about ND filters that they have been given free

Well that is kinda the deal when you get them for free
Nothing is really for free, other than cotton wool in your pocket - I'm not saying you should buy them, I'm just showing what you get and showing what the video looks like using them
Why again is this a problem?
2022-7-1
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Henrik Olsen Posted at 7-1 01:32
Well that is kinda the deal when you get them for free
Nothing is really for free, other than cotton wool in your pocket - I'm not saying you should buy them, I'm just showing what you get and showing what the video looks like using them
Why again is this a problem?

It is not a problem at all. I just think people need to understand that at your level on You tube it is all about Subs and clicks/views. I have no issue with you you post some very interesting videos. I just believe in the truth and will always speak my mind. It is the same as ‘Click the Dislike button twice’ you know the truth about that and so do I
2022-7-1
Use props
villethefin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25092 ft
Finland

I ordered the All Day 6 filter pack a while ago, because the DJI filters are out of stock everywhere. Are they even out yet?

Took about a week from China to Finland and then another 1,5 weeks to move 150 km in Finland by Fedex. Arrived last night. Going to be testing them all weekend.
2022-7-1
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
  • >>>
Denmark

Bigplumbs Posted at 7-1 01:40
It is not a problem at all. I just think people need to understand that at your level on You tube it is all about Subs and clicks/views. I have no issue with you you post some very interesting videos. I just believe in the truth and will always speak my mind. It is the same as ‘Click the Dislike button twice’ you know the truth about that and so do I

C'mon this is a standing joke on the channel - I'm sorry you can't see the fun in that one

yes of course it is about getting people to watch your content - who wanna make videos that are not being watched :-) But I tell you ND filters are not the way to go, they tend to perform very badly

2022-7-1
Use props
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 7-1 01:40
It is not a problem at all. I just think people need to understand that at your level on You tube it is all about Subs and clicks/views. I have no issue with you you post some very interesting videos. I just believe in the truth and will always speak my mind. It is the same as ‘Click the Dislike button twice’ you know the truth about that and so do I

I enjoy Henrik's videos.  That's why if I ever have an issue with one, I click the "Dislike" button THREE times.

More "Confrontation" videos, please...

2022-7-1
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Henrick, not only are your videos educational, but some of the most fun I have ever watched. You need to try a deadpan face for a whole one though. I don't think you could do it in one take.
2022-7-1
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Burstmode Posted at 7-1 05:33
I enjoy Henrik's videos.  That's why if I ever have an issue with one, I click the "Dislike" button THREE times.

More "Confrontation" videos, please...

Yup confrontation is good click bait even if there isn’t any
2022-7-1
Use props
Flo-con
lvl.1

United States

Hey. Are you guys turning the drone off every time you're swapping ND? It's kind of a drag that we can't just turn off the gimbal temporarily so we can swap the ND.
With the mini 2, I used to keep the drone on, hold it upside down (so the gimbal mostly stays static), hold the head between my fingers and slip on the ND. Wonder if I could/should do that with the mini 3 pro
2022-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules