Second Officer
Flight distance : 422375 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

2022-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there tjalex. Good day and thank you for posting this fantastic video you have filmed. Great work and keep flying. .
2022-7-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful footage tjalex.  
2022-7-1
Use props
Greg_Toronto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks for sharing and showing us Vina del Mar. Is it me, is the video a little laggy on motion?
2022-7-1
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing footage.
2022-7-1
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Thanks my friend. The video editor software always making my videos Jerky i am unable to do anything. Even if i fast forward.
2022-7-1
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-1 02:43
Hello there tjalex. Good day and thank you for posting this fantastic video you have filmed. Great work and keep flying.  .

Thanks my friend. The video editor software always making my videos Jerky i am unable to do anything. Even if i fast forward.
2022-7-1
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Greg_Toronto Posted at 7-1 10:49
Thanks for sharing and showing us Vina del Mar. Is it me, is the video a little laggy on motion?

Thanks my friend. Yes, i know that. almost all my videos having the same problems. the editing software or files corrupted i dont know and unable to correct it. any ideas. The video editor software always making my videos Jerky i am unable to do anything. Even if i fast forward.
2022-7-1
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Thanks but i feel the videos are jerky. the video editor may be.
2022-7-1
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

tjalex Posted at 7-1 13:31
Thanks but i feel the videos are jerky. the video editor may be.

Ah it’s ok.
2022-7-1
Use props
Greg_Toronto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

tjalex Posted at 7-1 13:30
Thanks my friend. Yes, i know that. almost all my videos having the same problems. the editing software or files corrupted i dont know and unable to correct it. any ideas. The video editor software always making my videos Jerky i am unable to do anything. Even if i fast forward.
The lag isn't too noticable. I just happen to work with a lot of video.

To answer your question, it could be your computer. Depending on what editing software your are using, it renders the video using the GPU or CPU, or both.
I use BlackMagic's DaVinci Resolve (free) which renders using the GPU - so you need a powerful GPU. But software like Corel Pinnacle Studios uses the CPU so you need at least an i7 or above processor. I'm not sure about Adobe Premiere.
If you have a powerful mobile phone, you could use inShot, the free version has a lot of tools.
2022-7-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2022-7-2
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Greg_Toronto Posted at 7-1 18:29

To answer your question, it could be your computer. Depending on what editing software your are using, it renders the video using the GPU or CPU, or both.

Thanks for the all the information. I think as you say the computer or the software. when i bought my acer laptop i already told the acer technician about my jerky videos and they asked me to buy the acer i bought but still problems. so i think the software. Thanks again.
2022-7-2
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

To answer your question, it could be your computer. Depending on what editing software your are using, it renders the video using the GPU or CPU, or both.

I will download the software you recommend soon. Thanks my friend. Appreciate so much.
2022-7-2
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

I just downloaded and i will soon learn and use it. Thanks again for everything. May angels bless you.
2022-7-2
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Dear friend, I downloaded and after i edited and tried to render it is asking me to purchase the software for no watermark. Any ideas please send me the free link so i can click and download the free editor. Thanks.
2022-7-3
Use props
Greg_Toronto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

tjalex Posted at 7-3 15:47
Dear friend, I downloaded and after i edited and tried to render it is asking me to purchase the software for no watermark. Any ideas please send me the free link so i can click and download the free editor. Thanks.

So sorry this happened to you.

There never used to be a forced watermark on the free version of DaVinci Resolve. I wonder if that is new in latest versions?
I bought a copy a year ago because there was a good promotion but up until I bought a copy, there was never a watermark. Perhaps someone else has some knowledge of this?

Does the video at least render a bit better?
2022-7-4
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Greg_Toronto Posted at 7-4 13:33

There never used to be a forced watermark on the free version of DaVinci Resolve. I wonder if that is new in latest versions?

I was not able to test it as i was not able to render it since they asked me to buy. Thanks for the reply and concern. Very kind of you. I will re upload the software and will update you again. May be i done some errors. Thanks again.
2022-7-5
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Greg_Toronto Posted at 7-4 13:33

There never used to be a forced watermark on the free version of DaVinci Resolve. I wonder if that is new in latest versions?

Whenever i click Free DaVinci Resolve the website comes to filmora. Very strange. But i will check and try to get the DaVinci Resolve soon. Thanks again.
2022-7-5
Use props
Greg_Toronto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

tjalex Posted at 7-5 19:54
Whenever i click Free DaVinci Resolve the website comes to filmora. Very strange. But i will check and try to get the DaVinci Resolve soon. Thanks again.

That is odd. I don't know if posting a link will help due to the different regions. If it does work, I would recommend version 17 over 18 beta.
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve

I know from experience that Filmora does add a watermark to their free version.
2022-7-5
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Greg_Toronto Posted at 7-5 23:01
That is odd. I don't know if posting a link will help due to the different regions. If it does work, I would recommend version 17 over 18 beta.
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve

Thank you very much for the link. I will soon download it and test it and will update you. May Gods bless you.
2022-7-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice work. That castle on the rocks by the shore is amazing.
2022-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules