584 4 2022-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
.H.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96132 ft
France

Hi,

I am looking for a solution to use a loudspeaker and a light projector simultaneously.
It seems to me that I cannot use these 2 native DJI accessories.
Is there a solution that you recommend to have these 2 elements

thank you

2022-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there .H. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since these are 3rd party accessories ( Audio & Light ) for your DJI Mini 2, I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who have use these accessories on there DJI Mini 2. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend for you to your 3rd party accessories on your DJI Mini 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work properly. However, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed if these 3rd party accessories will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI Mini 2 as well. Thank you.
2022-7-1
Use props
.H.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96132 ft
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-1 20:15
Hello there .H. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Since these are 3rd party accessories ( Audio & Light ) for your DJI Mini 2, I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who have use these accessories on there DJI Mini 2. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend for you to your 3rd party accessories on your DJI Mini 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work properly. However, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed if these 3rd party accessories will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI Mini 2 as well. Thank you.

thanks for your answer,
if some users can share their experience with this accessory

thanks
2022-7-2
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

.H. Posted at 7-2 00:52
thanks for your answer,
if some users can share their experience with this accessory

Aloha .H.,

The only way you can do that through DJI is with the Mavic 2 Enterprise.  You may have come across this before.  Many city and state operations use it.  Nice accessories.  Here is the link;

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2-ente ... rprise&from=nav

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2022-7-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There are 3rd party accessories such as lights and a speaker i think.. let me check... here, as an idea...
2022-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules