DJI RC-N1 Remote not showing English language
5464 24 2022-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfb3ce733
Flight distance : 171732 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,

Recevied a DJI Mini 3 Pro with the RCN1 remote but at the intial setup there does not appear to be the option to select english at all.

Can anyone help or am I missing a step - scrolling up or down is not showing the option to select English?

1.jpg
2022-7-1
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Did you try to swipe the list up or down ?
And BTW. It is not the RC-N1 it is the DJI RC.
2022-7-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You should be able to scroll down on the RC.  If memory serves me right I was able to scroll through several pages of languages.
2022-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. As posted above kindly please try to scroll down the screen of your DJI RC for you to be bale to select the English language setting on your DJI RC. Thank you.
2022-7-1
Use props
fans06352c0f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15436 ft
United Kingdom

I have this exact same problem and there is DEFINITELY no option for English. I've scrolled up and down, and English is missing. I've tried power off/on and still the same. It seems that the wrong language file is loaded maybe?
2022-7-27
Use props
ElleKN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755669 ft
Germany

fans06352c0f Posted at 7-27 00:52
I have this exact same problem and there is DEFINITELY no option for English. I've scrolled up and down, and English is missing. I've tried power off/on and still the same. It seems that the wrong language file is loaded maybe?

Lucky me that "Deutsch" (German) would be perfect. - But I hope you will find a solution very quick.
Good luck
2022-7-27
Use props
fanse92f794f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18491 ft
Netherlands

English was first on the list as far as I can remember.
I always have English on my android devices.

DJI-RC unit 2022 May
2022-7-27
Use props
fateofangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

English should be default, where did you get this aircrafts from?
2022-7-27
Use props
agilityDave
lvl.1

United States

Same issue for Mini 3 Pro.  Turned on the DJI RC controller for first time and English is not listed. scrolled up and down with fingers to no avail.  Purchased from B&H.
UPDATE - had to power on the drone first and then powered up the RC.  English was then displayed.
2022-8-2
Use props
fateofangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

agilityDave Posted at 8-2 11:25
Same issue for Mini 3 Pro.  Turned on the DJI RC controller for first time and English is not listed. scrolled up and down with fingers to no avail.  Purchased from B&H.
UPDATE - had to power on the drone first and then powered up the RC.  English was then displayed.

Thanks for your update
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_whnSvhz9rlvR
New

Canada

I have this same issue. Scrolled up and down, turned odd and on, turned drone on as well but English is not an option. Any ideas?
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_9xDNpzwz1Uf3
New

United States

I'm unsure if this is an old thread but I was facing the same issue. Within the DJI app, I chose Spanish but it didn't give me an option to change languages but since this is using an android OS you can change it through the system settings. here's a video to walk you through it but instead of being in the devices home screen, just swipe down from the top of the screen and click on system. from there you can change your language. Hope this helps anyone in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgGDP0bWnRE
2022-9-29
Use props
fans93c7ce38
New
United States

Mini Pro 3. Setting up controller and there is no English option. There’s no scrolling to additional languages or swiping from up to down or down to up got more languages. Turned on drone first, then controller and nothing. Spanish isn’t listed so I don’t want to set up on another language and try to find settings. Very frustrated with this. I’m thiiiiiis close to returning it and buy another brand. Any help here? I’m begging
2023-1-11
Use props
fans93c7ce38
New
United States

Fb jdjxgnssthwrc athatjatjar
2023-1-11
Use props
djiuser_TCUUVlCb0qny
New

Hong Kong

Hi, i just bought a drone but the RC remote is in Chinese. There are no language settings in the Settings tab. What do I do?
2023-3-23
Use props
MuratC
New

Turkey

I've just bought a mini pro 3, and pressed the power button to turn it on, but there is no list to choose languages from;, so there is nothing to scroll down or up. The first screen I get is attached. All Chinese, and I have no idea how to change the language. Any suggestion to change it to English?

2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

MuratC Posted at 7-24 09:52
I've just bought a mini pro 3, and pressed the power button to turn it on, but there is no list to choose languages from;, so there is nothing to scroll down or up. The first screen I get is attached. All Chinese, and I have no idea how to change the language. Any suggestion to change it to English?

[view_image]

Hello there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please simply go to the settings. You can swipe down from the top of the screen for the drop-down, and look for the bolt icon from the upper left-hand of the screen. Tap it to get to settings. Scroll far down from the selection and select the 3rd from the last  (the one with an "i" icon and then select the first option (globe icon). There you will see the language selection. Please keep us posted if you experience any other issues. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-25
Use props
djiuser_pi0taThQqzM7
New
Flight distance : 52054 ft

United Kingdom

New mini 3 with DJI RC  on initial turn on there is no English language option. Scrolling up or down it is definitely not listed. Can anyone help please?
2023-10-15
Use props
jackle1127
lvl.1

United States

The second option on your screen "Tieng Anh" means English in Vietnamese. It seems that they spell out the word English in whatever language the RC is shipped with. Mine was shipped with Thai as a default for whatever reason and I just clicked on a Thai looking option and it switches to English. This is horrible UX!!
2023-10-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_pi0taThQqzM7 Posted at 10-15 00:25
New mini 3 with DJI RC  on initial turn on there is no English language option. Scrolling up or down it is definitely not listed. Can anyone help please?

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please try restarting your remote controller and activating the device again. You can reset the language settings of the remote controller after activation. Thank you for your patience.
2023-10-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jackle1127 Posted at 10-16 08:40
The second option on your screen "Tieng Anh" means English in Vietnamese. It seems that they spell out the word English in whatever language the RC is shipped with. Mine was shipped with Thai as a default for whatever reason and I just clicked on a Thai looking option and it switches to English. This is horrible UX!!

Sorry about the inconvenience. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-10-21
Use props
harrywillems01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26814 ft
Netherlands

MySky Posted at 2022-7-1 11:18
Did you try to swipe the list up or down ?
And BTW. It is not the RC-N1 it is the DJI RC.

ik heb de DJI RC 2
1-5 19:12
Use props
harrywillems01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26814 ft
Netherlands

Ja maar staat er niet bij
1-5 19:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

harrywillems01@ Posted at 1-5 19:20
Ja maar staat er niet bij

Hi, Harry. May I know what language is missing from yours? If it is English, it should be available. Currently, it supports Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, English,  Spanish, French, Italian,  Portuguese, Korean,  Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, Polish, Arabic. Have a nice day.
1-5 21:29
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules