New Firmware update
1485 14 2022-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Old Man Dronin
lvl.1
Thailand

Hi Guys
I'm NEW to dronin - gone to update the new firmware on the Dji Mini  Pro - Aircraft Firmware - I recieve an error message saying code 4 try again. Ive tried several times and cannot update!
Any advice please
Thanks
2022-7-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure you have the latest version of the DJI Fly App (V1.6.8).  You can get it here if needed.  Then update then drone's firmware either through the Fly App or use DJI Assistant 2 for Consumer Drone Series.  Next update the remote controller's firmware. If you need the Assistant 2 you can get it here.   Personally I like to update the drone and remote controller using DJI Assistant 2 vice the Fly App.  

Hope this helps.  

2022-7-1
Use props
Old Man Dronin
lvl.1
Thailand

Thank you so much updating now
best, Rik
2022-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please follow the process given above by DowntownRDB on post #2 to see if you are able to update the firmware of your DJI Mini 3 Pro. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-7-1
Use props
djiuser_j9lihbrdsdPK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222264 ft
Netherlands

Hello,
I also have a problem with the update. The new update has been installed on my drone (DJI Mini 2), and now the batteries also need an update.
As soon as I want to update the batteries, the update starts at 70%. After a minute the update gives an error message: update failed.If I now open the app and Check for firmware updates, is the firmware up to date, but the update failed?
Anyone know how I can fix this problem? You would help me a lot with it!
2022-7-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Old Man Dronin Posted at 7-1 19:31
Thank you so much updating now
best, Rik

You're very welcome.  

Glad I could help and that you got the Drone and RC updated.  Happy flying.
2022-7-2
Use props
Old Man Dronin
lvl.1
Thailand

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-2 03:25
You're very welcome.  

Glad I could help and that you got the Drone and RC updated.  Happy flying.

I did not flown yet in a couple of days - appreciated. Best, Rik
2022-7-2
Use props
Old Man Dronin
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-1 22:14
Hello there Rik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please follow the process given above by DowntownRDB on post #2 to see if you are able to update the firmware of your DJI Mini 3 Pro. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

No trouble - I'm a complete Newbie and i couldnt get it to work - updated now! This is why I joined the forum being new advice from experienced flyers is always welcome in my book!
Thanks Stephen
best, Rik
2022-7-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Old Man Dronin Posted at 7-2 03:31
I did not flown yet in a couple of days - appreciated. Best, Rik

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.  
2022-7-2
Use props
GerhardD
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,
I also have a problem with the update. The new update has been installed on my drone (DJI Mini 2), and now the batteries also need an update.
1 of my 3 once give me the same 70% updated errors like the User'djiuser_j9lihbrdsdPK'.

As soon as I want to update the batteries, the update starts at 70%. After a minute the update gives an error message: update failed.If I now open the app and Check for firmware updates, is the firmware up to date, but the update failed?
My othe 2 Batteries did run without Problems the Update.

Did anybody have a good idea ?

Greetings Gerhard
2022-7-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Old Man Dronin Posted at 7-2 03:33
No trouble - I'm a complete Newbie and i couldnt get it to work - updated now! This is why I joined the forum being new advice from experienced flyers is always welcome in my book!
Thanks Stephen
best, Rik

Hi there Rik. You are very much welcome and if you have any concerns or any issues with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-7-3
Use props
Old Man Dronin
lvl.1
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-3 22:26
Hi there Rik. You are very much welcome and if you have any concerns or any issues with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen
Appreciated mate thank you
best, Rik
2022-7-4
Use props
Old Man Dronin
lvl.1
Thailand

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-2 05:10
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks
best, Rik
2022-7-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

You're welcome.  
2022-7-4
Use props
GerhardD
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,
1 of my 3 once give me the same 70% updated errors like the User'djiuser_j9lihbrdsdPK'.

My othe 2 Batteries did run without Problems the Update.

Did anybody have a good idea ?

Greetings Gerhard
2022-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules