Mini 3 Going into CE Mode once HP updated
1767 11 2022-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tanasit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 145509 ft
United States

Some North American Units Going into CE Mode once Home point is updated!!

I saw the video below and wonder if anyone have checked or test this?

I will check mine as soon as the weather permits.

2022-7-1
Use props
mkdp.photos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 717218 ft
Canada

Yes this is a known issue that DJI basically told me does not exist on the phone, so take that into consideration
2022-7-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wonder if he's updated to the latest version though?
2022-7-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

This happen to me also.  I'm on Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0201, RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.01.0000 and DJI Fly App Android: v1.6.8.  The temporary fix in the video works but is a pain to do this for every flight.  Per chat with DJI Support going into CE mode automatically from FCC mode is not acknowledged as an issue.
2022-7-2
Use props
Charlie.C
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73396 ft
Hong Kong

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-2 04:13
This happen to me also.  I'm on Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0201, RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.01.0000 and DJI Fly App Android: v1.6.8.  The temporary fix in the video works but is a pain to do this for every flight.  Per chat with DJI Support going into CE mode automatically from FCC mode is not acknowledged as an issue.

Tried the method, it wasn't helpful, M3P still on CE mode when I flew it in FCC zone.   
2022-7-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Charlie.C Posted at 7-5 02:52
Tried the method, it wasn't helpful, M3P still on CE mode when I flew it in FCC zone.

Sorry to hear that.  Maybe DJI will come out with a fix via firmware.
2022-7-5
Use props
NutHouseDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1206654 ft
Canada

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-5 04:13
Sorry to hear that.  Maybe DJI will come out with a fix via firmware.

After reading lots of comments where people say DJI isn't recognizing the problem, I contacted support to add another customer that has this problem.   Surprisingly, they immediately said they know of the problem and it will be fixed in an upcoming firmware release.
2022-7-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

NutHouseDrone Posted at 7-6 09:09
After reading lots of comments where people say DJI isn't recognizing the problem, I contacted support to add another customer that has this problem.   Surprisingly, they immediately said they know of the problem and it will be fixed in an upcoming firmware release.

That's good to hear, especially when I was one of the ones told by Customer Support that it was not a problem.  So let's see how long it takes for DJI to come out with a FW update.  
2022-7-7
Use props
M J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2126677 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-7 05:07
That's good to hear, especially when I was one of the ones told by Customer Support that it was not a problem.  So let's see how long it takes for DJI to come out with a FW update.

Yesterday, I have been told it s coming out very soon
2022-7-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

M J Posted at 7-7 05:15
Yesterday, I have been told it s coming out very soon

I certainly hope so.  That will be fantastic when it gets fixed.
2022-7-7
Use props
NutHouseDrone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1206654 ft
Canada

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-7 08:17
I certainly hope so.  That will be fantastic when it gets fixed.

It's fixed!   Latest V01.01.0100 for the DJI RC seems to have fixed the CE problem.  It always stays or switches to FCC mode, never stays or switches back to CE mode.  Don't need to do the reboot work around any more.

2022-7-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

NutHouseDrone Posted at 7-15 10:25
It's fixed!   Latest V01.01.0100 for the DJI RC seems to have fixed the CE problem.  It always stays or switches to FCC mode, never stays or switches back to CE mode.  Don't need to do the reboot work around any more.

Woohoo.    FCC reverts back to CE is fixed for me also.  

However, now auto focus is really slow to lock on.  Also, the compass is wrong but when you try to calibrate it immediately goes to completed with no changes made.  Seems like DJI fixed one thing and broke 2 others.  
2022-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules