RC mounting holes
2343 3 2022-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mmatulis
New
Flight distance : 12661 ft
United States

I'm looking at my brand spankin' new DJI RC and I see four little threaded holes, two larger on the bottom and two smaller on the back below the cooling fins and text. I'd love to know if there's a DJI plan for mounting options in the works... or at least the thread size so I can DIY something. My intention is to mount the controller to my motorcycle so I can check in on things without taking my hands off the bars. Anyone have any info? Much appreciated.
IMG_6916.jpg
IMG_6918.jpg
2022-7-1
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey mmatulis, from what I know Dji has no plans for making attachments and etc but the only reason they add them is in case you wanted to buy a lanyard for it but unfortunately I don’t know the thread size but hopefully some who does can comment on it.
2022-7-1
Use props
mmatulis
New
Flight distance : 12661 ft
United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 7-1 17:58
Hey mmatulis, from what I know Dji has no plans for making attachments and etc but the only reason they add them is in case you wanted to buy a lanyard for it but unfortunately I don’t know the thread size but hopefully some who does can comment on it.

“Lanyard” narrows the search. Thanks FredFredFred.
2022-7-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello mmatulis. Good day and Thank you for reaching out. The threaded holes found on the bottom of the DJI RC ( https://www.dji.com/rc?site=brandsite&from=nav )  is a mounting hole for extended accessories, but currently, there are no compatible official DJI accessories found on our DJI Online stores as of the moment. In addition, as posted above by Fred Fred Fred on post #2 these mounting hole on the bottom of the DJI RC can be used to attach a lanyard as well. Thank you and keep flying.
2022-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules