Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Most complete SRT_FILE (firm.201)
1120 32 2022-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T-Zero
lvl.2

Brazil

I have to congratulate DJI for showing the videos more details of the SRT files (subtitle option enabled)
Even though I don't know 80% what it means

SRT_FILE.jpg

2022-7-1
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A nice bit of bed-time reading to send you to sleep  
2022-7-1
Use props
T-Zero
lvl.2

Brazil

Blériot53 Posted at 7-1 23:07

2022-7-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-7-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Definitely have to agree with Bleriot53's comment.  Trying to decipher this would make me zone out.  
2022-7-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-1 23:07

That would for sure help you get to sleep.  I'd quickly nod off from that.  I would have to term that TMI (too much information).
2022-7-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-2 04:07
That would for sure help you get to sleep.  I'd quickly nod off from that.  I would have to term that TMI (too much information).

2022-7-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

How's your weather today?  Didn't see any new early morning video so I'm guessing it might be another rainy day in the UK.
2022-7-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-2 05:14
How's your weather today?  Didn't see any new early morning video so I'm guessing it might be another rainy day in the UK.

Third rough day in succession.  mixture of wind and rain. Rather frustrating
2022-7-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-2 05:30
Third rough day in succession.  mixture of wind and rain. Rather frustrating

Sounds like the same pattern we had here about 2 weeks ago.  Just couldn't get a break, but the plants and trees sure greened up.

Hopefully your weather will get better soon.  
2022-7-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-3 04:56
Sounds like the same pattern we had here about 2 weeks ago.  Just couldn't get a break, but the plants and trees sure greened up.

Hopefully your weather will get better soon.

I was up early enough this morning to get in a couple of quick flights from a nearby hilltop, under 10/10 cloud, before the wind got upand blew in a rainshower.
I had planned 6 flights in total:
Mini3  - One
Mavic2Z  - Two
Mini One  - Three
In order to run down all batteries.
In the event, I only managed one flight each for the Mini3 and the M2Zoom.
Rain stopped play and the Mini One didn't even get out of its case.
2022-7-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-3 05:09
I was up early enough this morning to get in a couple of quick flights from a nearby hilltop, under 10/10 cloud, before the wind got upand blew in a rainshower.
I had planned 6 flights in total:
Mini3  - One

Wow, that was quite an extensive flight plan.  Sorry about the rain but at least you got in a few flights.  
2022-7-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-3 06:24
Wow, that was quite an extensive flight plan.  Sorry about the rain but at least you got in a few flights.

Better than none
After two minutes in the air I got a message on the Mini3 screen saying the SD card was full, and  it was switching to internal storage. Strange, as I'd only formatted the 64Gb card yesterday evening.
When I got the drone back I found that the SD card was miissing!
Oh Rats, I thought - same problem RDB described.
Only when I got home did I discover that I'd left the card in the reader of my laptop and not replaced it in the drone
Whew!
2022-7-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-3 06:31
Better than none
After two minutes in the air I got a message on the Mini3 screen saying the SD card was full, and  it was switching to internal storage. Strange, as I'd only formatted the 64Gb card yesterday evening.
When I got the drone back I found that the SD card was miissing!

And here I thought I was the only one to ever forget to put the SD Card back into the drone.  

The 2nd Mini 3 I picked up the SD Card lock works perfectly.  I'm still seeing it revert into CE mode from FCC but based on a YT video I'm using his temporary fix so that at least for the flight it stays in FCC mode.  Much stronger signal and does give a bit more range than when it was in CE mode.
2022-7-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-3 06:40
And here I thought I was the only one to ever forget to put the SD Card back into the drone.  

The 2nd Mini 3 I picked up the SD Card lock works perfectly.  I'm still seeing it revert into CE mode from FCC but based on a YT video I'm using his temporary fix so that at least for the flight it stays in FCC mode.  Much stronger signal and does give a bit more range than when it was in CE mode.

I saw the video work-around.  Glad it overcomes the problem.
2022-7-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-3 06:48
I saw the video work-around.  Glad it overcomes the problem.

Me too.  I chatted with DJI but they don't recognize it as an issue.  Go figure.  
2022-7-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-3 07:07
Me too.  I chatted with DJI but they don't recognize it as an issue.  Go figure.

A typical response, it seems, is to deny the problem exists.
2022-7-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-3 07:24
A typical response, it seems, is to deny the problem exists.

When I for sure need range I will use the Air 2S and when I need sport's tracking I'll pull out the Skydio 2+.  I will just use the Mini 3 as a toy drone.  Expensive toy for sure.  
2022-7-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-3 08:42
When I for sure need range I will use the Air 2S and when I need sport's tracking I'll pull out the Skydio 2+.  I will just use the Mini 3 as a toy drone.  Expensive toy for sure.

The M2Z will be my mainstay, and the Mini3 will (dare I whisper it) replace the Mini One eventually.
2022-7-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-3 08:50
The M2Z will be my mainstay, and the Mini3 will (dare I whisper it) replace the Mini One eventually.

Sounds like a great plan.  I sure wish the used M2P I bought would not have gotten stolen.  I really did like the DJI Go 4 App much better than the Fly App.  Maybe in the future the Fly App will get even more robust.  
2022-7-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-3 10:07
Sounds like a great plan.  I sure wish the used M2P I bought would not have gotten stolen.  I really did like the DJI Go 4 App much better than the Fly App.  Maybe in the future the Fly App will get even more robust.

DJI Go4 no longer works with Android version 12 , which is annoying.
Luckily I have spare older phones which will still run it as they won't take Android 12 update.
2022-7-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-3 10:13
DJI Go4 no longer works with Android version 12 , which is annoying.
Luckily I have spare older phones which will still run it as they won't take Android 12 update.

I wasn't aware of that but then again I haven't kept up as somebody needed the M2P worse than me.  At least you can hang on to one of the older phones to avoid updating to Android 12.  

I still switch off between a Samsung Tab S6 and the TriplTek 8 tablets when flying the Mavic Air 2.  I just like the extra large displays.  Easier on the old eyes.  Besides on the TriplTek it has 1200 Nits and never failed me in the sunshine here in Florida.  
2022-7-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-3 10:22
I wasn't aware of that but then again I haven't kept up as somebody needed the M2P worse than me.  At least you can hang on to one of the older phones to avoid updating to Android 12.  

I still switch off between a Samsung Tab S6 and the TriplTek 8 tablets when flying the Mavic Air 2.  I just like the extra large displays.  Easier on the old eyes.  Besides on the TriplTek it has 1200 Nits and never failed me in the sunshine here in Florida.

I'm still on the 8 inch tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for flying the M2Z. It struggles in the bright sunlight so I try to find shade to fly from on the sunniest days.
2022-7-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-3 10:22
I wasn't aware of that but then again I haven't kept up as somebody needed the M2P worse than me.  At least you can hang on to one of the older phones to avoid updating to Android 12.  

I still switch off between a Samsung Tab S6 and the TriplTek 8 tablets when flying the Mavic Air 2.  I just like the extra large displays.  Easier on the old eyes.  Besides on the TriplTek it has 1200 Nits and never failed me in the sunshine here in Florida.

Have a great day tomorrow being Independent
2022-7-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-3 10:49
I'm still on the 8 inch tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for flying the M2Z. It struggles in the bright sunlight so I try to find shade to fly from on the sunniest days.

Nice to have that bigger display.  Sometimes it is difficult to find some shade for sure.  At least with the Tab S2 you don't have to worry about it getting updated to Android 12.  Last time I used the Tab S6 it was prompting me to update to Android 12 and I declined the update.
2022-7-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-3 13:32
Have a great day tomorrow being Independent

Thank you very much Mr. B.  
2022-7-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-4 04:18
Nice to have that bigger display.  Sometimes it is difficult to find some shade for sure.  At least with the Tab S2 you don't have to worry about it getting updated to Android 12.  Last time I used the Tab S6 it was prompting me to update to Android 12 and I declined the update.

Wise move - it would for sure render DJI Go4 unuseable. Although DJIFly is unaffected. So is Mimo.
2022-7-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-4 04:22
Thank you very much Mr. B.

2022-7-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-4 04:47
Wise move - it would for sure render DJI Go4 unuseable. Although DJIFly is unaffected. So is Mimo.

I guess eventually DJI will abandon all but the Fly App.  
2022-7-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-4 06:34
I guess eventually DJI will abandon all but the Fly App.

It would have to be modified to incorporate all their models though. Or could it be planned obsolescence?
2022-7-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-4 06:50
It would have to be modified to incorporate all their models though. Or could it be planned obsolescence?

I was leaning more to planned obsolescence.

2022-7-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 7-4 07:06
I was leaning more to planned obsolescence.

Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.
2022-7-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 7-4 07:40
Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Nor the last I'm sure.  
2022-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules